Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whitetail Supply and Feed?

kam582

Anyone ever deal with this business? My daughter bought a battery charger from them, ordered it mid December, and has yet to get the item. She has emailed them with no response. Fortunately, she bought it with Pay Pal, and a credit card, so she will be able to cancel the order if necessary. I was just wondering if it is a reputable company.

The price was good, but I am thinking maybe too good.

Yes, this is a good company, you just have to hang in there with him, Daryl is really backed up, has 2 kids i believe, and has had christmas to deal with... you know how that is with 2 young kids.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Hang in there she will get her charger.

I have bought quite a few things from Daryl and he is a real great guy. Customer service is top notch. You wont have to worry about anything. I did read in a recent thread on another site where he is real busy with the buisness and family right now.

If you need to, try checking into Real Deal Hunting Chat. It's his site and he will be alot easier to access there. You will have to register though.

Usually they are very fast. Like the others said a top notch business and prices are usually trail camera friendly.

Top Bottom