Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

Did you read my post? It’s not that simple. Gotta prove things. People have to be willing to testify etc. I’ve had witnesses tell me things but they were not willing to climb a witness stand. You can’t force them.

I know a person who was in charge of general elections in a democratic county in a Dem state. She received several pieces of info from varying polling places where Trump voters were told scanners were down and needed fixed. When the coast was clear trump votes were destroyed and Biden votes scanned. BUT, they refused to go on the record for fear of their personal safety. That’s not made up. That and other techniques were happening around the nation. I personally know registered Dems who received and submitted multiple mail in ballots and bragged about it. To prove this would take longer than our nation would wait to certify the election. The Dumocrats know that.

Last edited:
* added thought. If I was team trump and had all this evidence I would spend a few million, assemble it documentary style, and release it.

Listen, I'm not anti trump. If he's the nomination I pray he wins. There is just no doubt in my mind he doesn't give the GOP the best chance.

Last edited:
The courts have never prevented anyone on the trump side from presenting evidence. There is no gag order. It could be produced to the general public at any time. Twitter, truth social, take your pick. Where's it at?

It hasn't been just liberal courts that won't take the case.
Here’s a nice summary. https://www.emerald.tv/p/theres-so-much-election-fraud-evidence
I am not an attorney. I’m not gathering evidence. I wasn’t one of the attorneys that tried to get evidence heard in Court. There’s a whole lot of folks with evidence that were election observers, those with sworn affidavits of fraud, that were not allowed to bring those cases, they were ignored or brushed off.
For regular citizens…. A wide % on both sides that “know” things weren’t right - is probably the biggest issue…. Many in this country don’t trust what happened in 2020, 2022 & what’s going on in 2024. For very valid reasons. Far from first time either side has said election was illegitimate & IMO- 2020 had more validity than ANY other time.
It’s also a “do we believe our lying eyes or the media” type thing? Just like “NO EVIDENCE COVID CAME FROM LAB!!!” Do a large % of people believe the media on this? Or “get vaccine & this will give immunity to Covid”. “Wear 50 layers of masks & social distance & pull kids out of school!”
Is there evidence the DNC colluded against Bernie Sanders TWICE to deny him the nomination?!? I guess I can’t prove that either other than I saw it with my own eyes & know politics is filled with fraud & corruption. Is evidence like Zuckerberg funneling hundreds of millions to democrat areas fraud?!? Maybe not. Is the FBI getting involved in what social media puts out on TRUE stories of Bidens laptop fraud? If anything - these are disqualifying election interference issues- at MINIMUM. Is trying to jail your opponent “fraud”? …. It’s 3rd world dictatorship stuff at best, it’s stuff wars are started over at worst.
We are in sick times. Our country is very sick, our core is rotted. Our Justice system is untrusted & corrupt IMO. Deep state, military industrial complex & incompetent leaders are edging us closer to WW3. It’s really this serious. I don’t know how this country survives. I honestly believe this.

There is no "actual" evidence of fraud here. And if there is I would certainly like to see it. Now there are some definite questions about things that happened, but never any evidence of fraud. Which is exactly why Trump and his legal team never produced any evidence to prove this after the election took place. Although they said they have TONS of irrefutable evidence, yet never showed it....
The 2000 Mules video was stunning !! It showed clear election fraud . Verified by video and cell phone tracking !! Across state lines, multiple people dumping ballots at multiple locations.

Boom… done ! Felons !!

If those were Trump people the DOJ would have “hung” everyone of them . This is not a fair legal system people .

If you are conservative, you are the enemy to the Top FBI & DOJ people. There is no equal Justice !! Look at todays ruling on Hunter Biden (he got Probation)!

Sad !!!

Listen I understand all the things that you guys are saying. But what I am saying is that if he had proof why not release it? Not in court or anything like that...a simple tweet, video, whatever...Then say heres my proof...BUT he never did that. I am not saying that would change a damn thing but it sure as hell would gives us conservative voters a piece of mind.

Also the 2000 mules video was good and had some interesting evidence BUT was also based on speculation NOT fact. That's why the video never went anywhere.

Listen I understand all the things that you guys are saying. But what I am saying is that if he had proof why not release it? Not in court or anything like that...a simple tweet, video, whatever...Then say heres my proof...BUT he never did that. I am not saying that would change a damn thing but it sure as hell would gives us conservative voters a piece of mind.

Also the 2000 mules video was good and had some interesting evidence BUT was also based on speculation NOT fact. That's why the video never went anywhere.
Not necessarily true.The cell phone pings showed the Mules at multiple drop boxes, multiple days and they crossed state lines in some cases.

Whistleblowers came forward to say they were paid by the ballot . They also took pics of the ballots to verify they dumped them in.

Cell phone data is often used as real evidence in court cases !

Happened in PA. The person in charge of general elections in my previous post is from Erie County Pa. They have surveillance video at the county courthouse showing ballot dumps at 2 am. Told to stand down by a democratic mayor, democratic state atty general and democratic governor. If youre Trump how’s an inquiry into ballot fraud in Dumocrat led PA gonna workout for you? Btw Trump was leading PA until 3 am lol. What a joke.

Last edited:
That’s why Republicans need to wait to report results! Hold off. Then they can’t do the math and dump the fake ballots in.

Bottom line is the Democrats have outsmarted us! It will likely happen again. Just watch the late night results—under the cover of darkness (after many have gone home or went to bed) —are always heavy Democrat.

Trump was up by 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania with only 1.4 million to be counted and somehow lost !! Many statistical experts have said that is mathematically impossible!

It’s like the force continuum. Meet the force level of your opponent plus 1. Time to get as dirty as the Dumocrats. If we don’t we won’t win again.

Screenshot_20230620_154748_Google.jpg

Let's go! :)

Good looking women are on the RIGHT!!! Women that look like fat angry men on the left! ;)

I’ll support him if he wins primary. Whole heartedly!!! I don’t see how he comes close to Trump in iowa. I can’t imagine anyone on here not supporting either after primary. He’s running for 2028.
Honest ? …. U feel like he has shot at winning iowa primary? Or u think a major game changer has to happen to win?

Good looking women are on the RIGHT!!! Women that look like fat angry men on the left! ;)

I’ll support him if he wins primary. Whole heartedly!!! I don’t see how he comes close to Trump in iowa. I can’t imagine anyone on here not supporting either after primary. He’s running for 2028.
Honest ? …. U feel like he has shot at winning iowa primary? Or u think a major game changer has to happen to win?
Cuacus is what 8-12 months away?

Debate in August. That could potentially really shake things up. We'll know more then.

More people I know prefer Desantis over trump. I know polls show Trump at about double Desantis currently.

These polls always blow my mind....Idk about any of you guys but I have never one time been polled on who I would vote for, ever in my life! Where do they come up with these numbers? I think 99% of polls(even right wingered ones) are just made up for something to talk about....

@Hardwood11 I just threw up in my mouth a little

So I'll lob this grenade out there...how's everyone feel about RFK Jr? The more I see the mainstream call him a conspiracy theorist, the more interested I am...don't drag me through the streets :cool: simply for discussion.

So I'll lob this grenade out there...how's everyone feel about RFK Jr? The more I see the mainstream call him a conspiracy theorist, the more interested I am...don't drag me through the streets :cool: simply for discussion.
Something is wrong with that guy. He struggles to talk, and acts afraid in interviews.

Love him. I believe he’d fight CORRUPTION & honestly, for ME…. That’s my #1 issue at this point in our nation’s history. More people are seeing how rotten we are to the core with doj, corrupt sell out politicians/foreign influence, FBI corrupt, willingness of politicians to destroy country on purpose! (SEE SOUTHERN BORDER). If we don’t root all this out- no other issues will matter IMO. Debt & corruption will sink the US (end us) & RFK jr defines “rage against the machine”. So does trump & I believe he’s far better on all the other issues. But we need a major disruptor. Why they must destroy Trump or RFK.
Lots of examples of disrupters - against the system…. Kennedys, tulsi gabbard, Trump, Bernie sanders, etc etc. They always get destroyed, taken down by media or things rigged against them. trump is ONLY one to beat them & now it’s all out war. Maybe u can say same about Reagan & Kennedys of past…. Both Kennedys murdered & Reagan was shot. U don’t have to be a conspiracy nut to see the system will stop at nothing to destroy folks like this!!!

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: 2
Show…
I'm intrigued. He wants to end the wars, upset corruption, and get big business out of government. If he could get even a small part of that done it'd be well worth the warts I'm sure he comes with. If we don't do something to end corruption, none of the social issues they use to keep us fighting amongst ourselves will matter anyway.
The powers that be are trying everything they can to silence and discredit him, that tells you something. He's been making the podcast rounds, it's well worth the listen. Even if he doesn't end up with your vote, he is giving insights into things few dare to talk about.

Top Bottom