Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

Please let me know what you've been reading that is unbiased.
Unfortunately, today, it's probably all biased to varying degrees. It's up to us to exercise discernment when it comes to what we consume and regurgitate as fact.

Look man, I listen to a ton of NPR when I'm driving. Some of it is actually pretty decent stuff, (Science Friday and the weekend shows), but most of it is absolute horseshit.

Next time you listen to NPR, jot down on paper how many times you hear the following terms:

LGBT
Trans
Global Warming
Climate Change
Black / Black Woman
White Privilege

If I were still in college, I'd turn it into a drinking game, and everybody would be hammered within the first 30 minutes of any given time of day we chose to play.

Unfortunately, today, it's probably all biased to varying degrees. It's up to us to exercise discernment when it comes to what we consume and regurgitate as fact.

Look man, I listen to a ton of NPR when I'm driving. Some of it is actually pretty decent stuff, (Science Friday and the weekend shows), but most of it is absolute horseshit.

Next time you listen to NPR, jot down on paper how many times you hear the following terms:

LGBT
Trans
Global Warming
Climate Change
Black / Black Woman
White Privilege

If I were still in college, I'd turn it into a drinking game, and everybody would be hammered within the first 30 minutes of any given time of day we chose to play.
And what besides NPR do you listen to?

The more and more I listen to Vivek the more I think he might just make a major move after the 1st debate. Highly intelligent, very articulate. Like the vast majority of his views and positions and seems to have civil conversations with those that disagree w him….something this country could use more of these days.

I personally think no news outlet isn’t massively biased. They are owned by their advertisers & they cater to one side or spin news against a certain side. IMHO- MEDIA & news is DEAD. It’s big business, censored, spun by lawyers & it’s not where the TRUTH comes to light. TRUTH dies in the media nowadays for the most part IMO. It’s sad because good people trying to get good information- it’s Troubling times. Same with Facebook, YouTube, etc - the folks that run it all have their fingers on the scales. The government has influence on what they post.
This is how free speech ends. Alternative outlets that aren’t censored will be the main place people seek out for info. It’ll be biased as well but probably better overall.
I say all this without a partisan side in this. For left & right (worse for right by far!!!!!!) - what the media has become is not good for our COUNTRY as a whole.

I watch and listen to zero of the large news outlets, they are all garbage imo. If I want to be lied to and manipulated, I'll run down to the local used car dealership.

I like independent voices like Matt Tiabe, Kim Iverson, Glenn Greenwald, Michael Shellenberger, Tucker Carlson, Bari Weiss, and even Russel Brand. It's not perfect but at least I feel like they will call a spade a spade regardless of who benefits.

At this point they’re claiming Trump has a 46 point lead over other gop candidates. I’m a Trump fan but I’m beginning to believe the Dums want Trump as it would be easier to perpetuate the fraud claiming divisiveness, Jan 6, blah blah. Trump will win like he did 2020 , but It’s harder to sell the fraud with Desantis, Pence, whoever. Idk. Just a thought.

At this point they’re claiming Trump has a 46 point lead over other gop candidates. I’m a Trump fan but I’m beginning to believe the Dums want Trump as it would be easier to perpetuate the fraud claiming divisiveness, Jan 6, blah blah. Trump will win like he did 2020 , but It’s harder to sell the fraud with Desantis, Pence, whoever. Idk. Just a thought.

Agree. I also think the left wants Trump to run. They can create a bunch of nonsense again, and it will be easier to steal the election. Any other candidate from the right would smoke whoever runs on the left. Hence why they don't want any other candidate. Could create civil war.

The left absolutely does not want Trump IMO. That's why they're chasing him so hard..

He would destroy anyone on the left right now. I don't think any other Republican candidate would be an obvious winner over Gruesome Newsom.

It should be noted those sources you indicate are The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. That definition from Wikipedia. The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. That definition from Wikipedia. Revolver News, a fringe aggregation website with some right-wing commentary, has been cited frequently by top-rated Fox News host Tucker Carlson ... That is how Business Insider describes it.
Wikipedia is about as bad as it gets for being a left wing propaganda machine.

While those above may be right winged sources I think they have received some decent awards for credibility

He's just taking a knee. Not letting the other offense take the field. Nothing to gain by going up on stage and letting them take shots at him when he has a huge lead.
He knows he will lose % of lead if he goes on. Why not debate and grow that lead?

He knows he will lose % of lead if he goes on. Why not debate and grow that lead?

Agree, American people already know what they are getting. By now you’re either for or against him. Debate won’t change that.

Plus IMO opportunity to gain further on opponents with Tucker..

Top Bottom