Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who has one?

Any of you guys have one of those cameras that emails the pictures right to your pc or phone? If you do, are they worth it? Where can I find the best deal? Unfortunately, somebody stole my camera this past July so I'm in the market for a new camera and I'm thinking about getting one that emails the pics right to my phone/pc. Then I'll at least have a picture of the jerk that stole my cam! Darn thieves! :mad:
Thanks!

I think Covert has one out now that will do the same. Before you buy just make sure your cell provider is compatable and offers a competitive service for it.

You have to get a cell phone account for it so they are kinda expensive to operate. Plus, you have to be abel to put the camera somehwer that there is cell service, which wouldn't work in about half the places I hunt around here.

there's a system call RAPTOR that operates on a cellular plan. Basically picture is taken, sent to cell tower, sent to your phone. Take a cell phone plan (AT&T) based @$5/month for 220pics.

System cost $1000 though:(

Do some research on the Lil acorn 5210MMS. It is an HCO/scoutguard family camera. You only need to get a sims card from sprint, nextel or some other carrier. Then buy a monthly plan for the pic messages. The camera can be picked up for less than $300 bucks (it might take work to find one, they have been getting preetty scarce). Then the card is about twenty five bucks, and you then get a monthly plan for ten bucks a month or so. This is probably the cheapest route to get what you want. Chasingame has a good review of this camera.

Top Bottom