Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who is all going?

DOUBLE LUNG

How many of you are going to try and pound on some geese this weekend. I am hoping we will have some good luck this weekend. It just can't get he quick enough. Just chomping at the bit. HONK,HONK

Just found out that the field we are hunting was just recently chopped and had over 500 geese in it 2 nights ago. We are heading back down tomorrow to scout it a little bit more. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thats alot of dumb resident birds right there.
shocked.gif

Oh yeah baby, my roomates and I are going out this weekend. Hopefully luck will be on our side! Take em' Boys!!!

They're coming your way boys, they're coming your way.
grin.gif
The sky is black with homkers and mallards right now.

I think at this point in time...our dorm room neighbors are a little sick of hearing calls? Hasn't been a noise complaint yet so I guess we can keep practicin?! Yeahoo! It sounds pretty good when we have 3 of em going at a time.

[ QUOTE ]
I have been blowing on the paralyzer all week, just getting ready. Talk em into giving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I like to hear. Another Zink man!!!! They are the BEST CALLS HANDS DOWN!!! Good luck to ya !!
grin.gif

Top Bottom