Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

who is it gonna be?

Hawkeyes....
peace.gif

Well w/ 4.00 to go in the game IUS is leading 16-3 and there at the Iowa one so soon it well be 23-6...Game Over

23-3 ISU over the #8 Hawkeyes!!! ISU has now won 6 out of the last 8! I sure wish I was in Ames tonight!

beerchug.gif
icon_ban2.gif

Sorry Hawkeye fans...just couldn't resist. Clones fans have to take it when they can! It's all in good fun. Man I love college football.
31045-cheers2.gif

Yeah, wait until the end of the year....lets see whos the better team.....again HAWKEYES.....LOL
grin.gif

O' well they will rebound back

OH YEAH! Go Cyclones! I'm a student here at Ames, and we are gonna have some fun tonight! L8er,

-Chris

I can hear the Hawkeye Fans crying from here....It's not about the overall turnout of the season, it was about today and only today.I think Iowa State manhandled those Hawks pretty well.
smile.gif

I'll give ISMoo credit, they stomped those hawks like Limb stomps geese. LIV does have it right though, bragging rights till next year mean quite a bit.

Nicely put Liv...put up a few beers tonight for the ISU alumni that don't have the good fortune to be able to take part in the celebration.

I was lucky enough to be at ISU when they beat them for the first time in 20 years (about 8 years ago)when the wave of students carried the goal posts from the stadium and threw them in Lake LaVerne...that was insane. Hopefully nothing that destructive happens tonight.
waytogo.gif

damn, 2 tornados in one week in ames. fist one on tuesday had 85 mph winds, and did a bit of property damage.
and the second.........KNOCKED BLACK AND GOLD FEATHERS OFF THE ASSE OF EVERY HERKY LOVER IN THE STATE! TALK ABOUT TOTAL DEVASTATION.

I'm sure a lot of you can relate when I talk about how nice it will be to go into work on Monday and casually have a conversation with every Hawk fan that just had to make their way to my desk to talk big for the last week.

As for the cool Hawk fans, too bad they looked so bad today. You will probably end up getting a lot of grief because of the loudmouths.

To heck with with the Hawk vs. Cyclone game did anyone see the NOTRE DAME and MICHIGAN game. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!

Yup, a great day for the Big 10:

Notre Dame 17, Michigan 10
Iowa State 23, Iowa 3
Texas 25, Ohio State 22

You really gotta love that!!!
yay.gif

After having to buy Bud Light last season, I'm really gonna enjoy that 12-pack of Leinie's Red in a few weeks when my Hawkeye hunting buddy pays up! Go Clones!!!!!

I swear to God (think Bob&Tom) that it's IMPOSSIBLE for the Hawks to have an undefeated season... It's like they HAVE to lose at least 1-2 games, before they get their heads outta their collective ass!
crazy.gif

Next weeks game prediction:
Hawks 42 UNI 13

I like the Hawks, but UNI has a great team. So im saying......UNI 24 Hawks 10. There both really good teams and lets see hows comes out w/ the win. They both have a great chance....

Top Bottom