Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who says Friday the 13th is Unlucky!

K

Kat

I wimped out and stayed home the last few days on account of the rain. It finally stopped last night so this morning I went to an area where the grass was not too tall yet. I figured after all this rain the birds would like to be somewhere that they could dry off a little. I was sitting under a cedar right on the edge, and I almost did a kat-sneak after a real nice tom that kept eyeballing me and skirted just out of range and headed over the hill, but something told me to stay put. I was kicking myself for not bringing the decoys, but honestly, I have only ever had jakes come in to them. At 9am five hens came into the area with a jake and this fella. He slowly fed to within 20 yards. It was his last meal.

Weight? Who knows, maybe someday I will get a scale. He had a 9 ½” beard and ¾” spurs. It was an awesome end to a great season!
smile.gif

400Turkey2.jpg

LOL, isn't that funny? I thought it was the cutest hunting shirt ever.
smile.gif

Awesome!!! Congrats Kat! You know where you can send the wings right??
grin.gif
Great job!

She shoots.......she scores!

Once again, nice work. You stuck with your instincts and it paid off big time.

Don't get any ideas, Rudd, but Muddy would look awfully funny wearing that shirt!

Congrats Kat, great season. Gives me some inspiration, hopefully tontie I'll get my nemesis bird to show up.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't get any ideas, Rudd, but Muddy would look awfully funny wearing that shirt!

[/ QUOTE ]

where do you think she got the shirt from?

Congrats on your second bird and a great season taking two nice toms. I hope the fortue continues

Top Bottom