Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wholesale Changes

turtlshell

PMA Member
There will be some welcomed "whole-sale" changes taking place in my household over the next few months.

After dating for 7years I asked my girlfriend to marry me on her golden birthday (Jan.31st, 2011)...our wedding date is next weekend (9-10-11)...an added surprise came about when on a seemingly normal day I arrived home to see an EPT laying on the kitchen table with an obvious + sign. We are due to have a baby boy on December 1st. We just entered the 3rd trimester and everything is looking positive and healthy.

To say I'm elated would be an understatement. I've spent years on this site admiring what a lot of you dad's have done with (and for) your families and I fully plan on doing a lot of the same.

I've been having conversations with my little man already. Telling him he needs to ride with mom until our due date so Dad can take one last selfish 10day bowhunt during the November rut this year:grin:...ALSO, I've told him he needs to stay put until after thanksgiving because I don't want to have to watch the Iowa Hawkeye's lay the smack down on the corn-holers in the delivery room:D.

Honestly, I could really care less about my days afield and where I watch the game, so long as mama and my little man remain healthy. It's been an amazing ride thus far, and I'm looking forward to the rest of journey.

I know this post isn't heavy on the whitetails, but I wanted to share anyway.

Congrats dude! That's exciting, I can't wait until the day I get to make this post. Being a dad of a sportsman or woman will be a special thing

Turtlshell

Great news for you and your family. We have a boy due Dec. 11th and I told him the same thing about the Rut. I told him he would understand someday.

Congrats again.

That's great news. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and the baby boy thats on the way! Congrats!

Sweet man, congrats!!! We just had our boy 5 months ago and we found out 2 weeks after our wedding that we had a rascal coming. He's awesome and I know you'll be having the time of your life soon! It's really pretty easy & not what folks describe for difficulty, ton of fun and blessings! Going forward, make sure you 2 sleep in separate rooms around the time-frame of 9 months before hunting season! :) I'm doing my best to plan for all spring/summer kids!!! Congrats!

Great news...best wishes to you and your family. The time between now and then will be a blurr. Best of luck.

Deer hunting becomes much less important with a little one following your every move that wants to be just like you. ;)

Great news...best wishes to you and your family. The time between now and then will be a blurr. Best of luck.

The time between now and 20 years from now will be a blur. Congrats and good luck. :way:

Congratulations! You will love every minute of it. I messed up my planning and had a November baby on the way back in 2005 (wife caught me off guard:confused:). I decided that I could hunt every year but chosing hunting over caring for my extremely pregnant wife would likely cause hard feelings forever. I spent early November caring for her and hunting very seldom. Hayden was born on the 17th and in early December I shot my biggest buck to date . I think I was blessed for my sacrafice.;) Anyway, enjoy the pregnancy, the birth (the most life changing thing you will ever experience) and the first week or two of your new arrival at your house. It is time that you will never get back and you will miss when it is over.

Congrats again!:way:

Congratulations to you and your soon to be wife !!

Keep us posted on how everyone gets along. You will only

get this moment with your wife and this child only once enjoy it. :way:

Congrats and good luck with a happy healthy wife and new baby. Definately a life changeing experience. Enjoy!

Top Bottom