Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's doing that?

ironwood

I just thought this guy had a curious look. How old would you say he is 1 1/2 or 2 1/2?
54712-24-04_pics_004-med.jpg

54712-24-04_pics_003-med.jpg

Kansasbowhunter, I have a lot of picture of bucks with their hide roughed up like that. I was not sure how much of it was from recent bedding or fighting.

I know that the majority of big bucks i see have patches on their backs rubbed off from their antlers (If I could scratch the middle of my back like that I would too!!!). The 2nd picture looks like he is blowing off his winter coat.... That looks like a real good scrape that those bucks are coming to. Did you get a lot of good pics there this year???

Mark...

I just put the camera on it the 14th or 15th of this month and have more than 200 picture taken on it including the buck I shot on the 19th. This is the first fall I've put a camera out and I really like what a scrape does for the number of neat pictures I am getting.

I have heard people say bucks get the patches going under fences. I have never bought that, believing that they do it to themselves scratching.

Top Bottom