Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's getting pumped?

sw outdoor nut

For the upcoming firearm season? I have all 5 days off for first season. I am supposed to have a couple of small places to hunt for myself. THe farmer that lets me hunt, his son may come along for a sit or two. We will stand hunt and see what unfolds. I have got some real nice ones on camera a few weeks ago, maybe one will show up. This may very well be my last deer season in IA, so I want to make it a good one. Good luck to all and keep us posted on the results. I can't wait till Sat :way::way:

Good luck to you SW.I am thinking about going to Missouri to bow hunt during the Iowa gun seasons.I have been hunting a couple really nice bucks here in Iowa during the bow season but I just can't bring myself to shoot them with a shotgun.

Im pumped... but we will just be doing drives.. Should be a good weekend to hunt over a good food source out of a stand.. It's suppose to get down to 15 degrees on Saturday.. The coldness plus the post rut should have them big boys packing on the calories.

I'm hunting all 5 days as well. But I think the older I get (32) it turns more into a time to have a good time with family and friends. Yes I would love to kill a big buck but the opportunity to spend quality time with close people is much more of what I look forward to. Good luck to all and be safe.

bow season has been very frustrating for me. I am very pumped to go out and lay some lead into these deer!

Its going to be a very sleepless night tomorrow. Im hunting 4 days this year. We will sit in the mornings and push in the afternoons. Its nice having anough land to be able to push different stuff then where you sit.

we are PUMPED i just hunt with my two kids.in-laws have lots of land to hunt.it's all in green,carroll co. lots of deer down that way.:way::way::way::way::way:

I am pumped for gun season to get over quickly! :) I'm glad for all you that like it though- seriously. I just cringe when I hear the war starting! I actually will be sitting on my fields trying to pop some does. Should be a good time. Good luck!

Top Bottom