Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's going to....

waytogo.gif

Won't be able to make it again this year. Sprint Car capital of the world KNOXVILLE raceway is callin my name. Going to the final night on saturday.

Sorry to hear that Mike, you wont miss anything by not meeting Teeroy and his boat wreck!

LX - You wussie! I bet your brother TT will be there!

Ya he said something about you guys riding up there together. I didn't quiet understand him.......he had a happy giggly look to him

Just talked to Randy up there. Sounds like they have awesome setup. A 40 target course with 80 targets out!! Should be a great weekend. Not to mention the sweet corn Iowa chop dinner on Sat night! We had over 1100 shooters last fall. We are hoping to increase that number this year. Certain persons from the Iowa DNR will be there to anwser any of your questions and address any concerns! I'll be going up from altoona both days if any needs a lift.

LX - he was giggling because he was thinking about you!

Day one has about come to a close. What a beautiful day we had up there. Upper 60's, slight breeze, awesome food, one of the best bowhunter/family courses I have ever shot! If you get the chance, try and make it up there tommorrow.

Hats off to the IBA and Pine Lake....It was a great shoot as usual, with superb weather! Only wish I could have stuck around to hear Stuchy's seminar.
smirk.gif

CRITR

It was indeed a awesome weekend. Awesome food from the Pork Council and PLA. Willie Suchey from the DNR was our guest speaker for dinner on sat night. It was nice having Willie there to discuss in depth what is going on, and how it became, and even brought handouts and numbers for everyone. He had a Q&A session where you could ask questions and recieve logical facts straight from the source.

The 3D shoot was frickin awesome. There were 80 plus Delta targets out on the range. Lots of scenario shots, you could shoot which ever target you wanted to. On sunday we had a Shoot Down with the top five scores from each class, starting back at zero points, shooting 5 arrows at five different targets. There were a few spots that flip flopped due to our new system. Talk about having nerves of steel. Shooting 5 targets in front of 150 people. The target auction on sunday was awesome. Probley 50 or so targets were sold. Most of them were like new. Grizzleys, caribou, bisons, deer, turkeys, you name it! It was great to see so many women and youth shooters out this year. Looks like the traditional shooters are making a huge comeback. There were quite a few of them out there. Hope everyone had fun, and look foward to doing it again next year!

Thanks,

Chad Ballagh

...it was awesome!...boy, the weather felt alot more like September than August...

Top Bottom