Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's hunting in Kansas

Travis77

New to the site. I just wanted to say hello. All these pics floating around here are definately getting me pumped. I am planning to head to Eastern Kansas to put out some cameras, hang stands, feeders Sept 13th.
So, who all is going this year. Also what days are you planning to hunt(if not a resident)?. If the weather is like last year I plan to be there Nov. 9th-18th. <font color="black"> </font> </font>

We will be there early this year. Right around the hunters moon thru the 1st few days of NOV.

Not sure it matters in your area, but in ours Pheasant season starts the 1st weekend in Nov. and it is like WWIII. With the early moon and the early pheasant opener this year we plan on hitting it before the crowd. Best of luck to you!

Hunted Kansas the last two years but probably will not this year. I understand they changed the rule so that you can no longer buy a landowner tag which pretty much eliminates a last minute trip should I get a financial windfall.

Top Bottom