Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whose hunting monday?

spltbrow

Went out tonight and sat in our heated blind wasn't to bad until I had to walk back to truck. Seen quite a few deer, just not the ones I wanted to see. I am going to try tomorrow evening, if I don't talk myself out of it.

I will be out with one of my kids,we sat tonight and let one of the girls shoot a decent buck, one more to go, we sit in a box blind wasnt to bad at all other than I wish it had a door and I should of brought the buddy heater but I hate using it because the scopes always seem to fog up

Not I. Our heated blind sits 50-75yds in the timber on a travel route to a corn field (chiseled plowed) to the south. Every time out we've been seeing the herd head west through the timber (out of shooting range and mostly across my neighbors bndy line) at dusk to a bean field off our property. We have got a couple stragglers through during the day but mainly single doe, dusk has been dead. The bean field is demolished the chiseled plowed corn has random tracks but hardly any grazing areas opened up. Will probably go Thursday-Friday if work allows.

It's illegal to use truck as blind. Correct? That would work perfect for me. Majority of the deer were out in lower corn field by my truck last night.

I'm heading out this afternoon. No blind, just a heater body suit. I hunted yesterday
But the wind seemed to be keeping most of
them holed up. I hope they decide to move tonight.

It's illegal to use truck as blind. Correct? That would work perfect for me. Majority of the deer were out in lower corn field by my truck last night.

You can use your vehicle as a blind as long as your on private property and I believe the vehicle must be turned off.

Heading out shortly, heated blind. Last night had 140-150's 10 chasing like was rut. Didn't stop to eat just ran around in standing beans/corn. He got a pass til next year

Top Bottom