Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Why TYP250?

G6

Did I read it right that he's been booted from the IW site? Tell me it isn't so!?

Maybe now I should post every shed I've found since 1998 and say I've found them all this year. This site is much better off now. T250 and HCH should start their own site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: breiner11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe now I should post every shed I've found since 1998 and say I've found them all this year. This site is much better off now. T250 and HCH should start their own site. </div></div>

Its to bad your so ignorent!
T-250 is a personal friend of mine and I can vouch for him, every shed posted was a shed found this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: breiner11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe now I should post every shed I've found since 1998 and say I've found them all this year. This site is much better off now. T250 and HCH should start their own site. </div></div>

Its to bad your so ignorent!
T-250 is a personal friend of mine and I can vouch for him, every shed posted was a shed found this year.
</div></div>
I am guessing the reasons are because there seemed to be a lot of argueing whenever he posted. Perfect example right here he isnt even on anymore and we are aguing about him. Nobody wants to get on a educational site and read 10 pages worth of bickering... isnt that why most people spend time on here is to keep away from the bickering of a wife or gf. No reason to have it on here too.

What about the sheds that had another year written on them? Bottom line is, people like him bring out the worst in people on this site and nobody wants that.

So where do you draw the line? More than one person on this site is highly opinionated and brings questionable ethics? As far as bickering- my kids always point to each other and say "he started it"

Yes. It is so...the guy had some serious issues...I'm thinking insecurity is the main issue, then lying, then threatening, the list goes on and on...and on.

Now we can have some peace on this site until then next one rolls along. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys its done with lets just let this thread drop to the bottom and move on. </div></div>

I agree Gundog I just had to vent I'm guilty of that sometimes! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

i have no idea what "broke the camel's back", but i do know that he had sent some very rude, and threatening pms to other IW members.

What differance does it make if T250 found sheds today or 10 years ago and posts them, dont we all like to look at them anyway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: breiner11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe now I should post every shed I've found since 1998 and say I've found them all this year. This site is much better off now. T250 and HCH should start their own site. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Its to bad your so ignorent!</span>T-250 is a personal friend of mine and I can vouch for him, every shed posted was a shed found this year.
</div></div>

Wow, now you are calling people names also. I try to stay out of this crap but this is really getting old. Obviously he couldnt take some critisism and people wondering because of how he entered the site and now you are starting to stick up for him? I understand he isnt on here to defend himself, which makes it worse but sometimes people put 2 and 2 together when the evidence is in the picture but the righting says something different....so obviously you would question it. That is obvious.

Im sure if I put a picture on here of a bow kill I had this year and the date at the bottom of the picture said 2005. Im sure I would get questioned about it. Just human nature.

So I say this....if you dont have anything good to say.. save yourself finger fatigue.

<span style="color: #CC0000">FYI: It is not what you say but how you say it that makes a difference /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</span>

I don't know t250 on a personal level, just know of him. I do believe all the sheds he posted are from this year. I do know one of his friends, and he shed hunts with him, he says they are all from this year, good enough for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What about the sheds that had another year written on them? </div></div>

That simply didn't happen. I know many might disagree but if you look again, some thought they said 02 but it is written 08.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but i do know that he had sent some very rude, and threatening pms to other IW members. </div></div>

Yes, fact and not a good deal. I still don't know that he has been kicked but this is one thing that could be reason enough for a boot to take place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nobody wants to get on a educational site and read 10 pages worth of bickering... isn't that why most people spend time on here is to keep away from the bickering of a wife or gf. No reason to have it on here too.</div></div>

True, unless you have a great wife like mine. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif As for the bickering here, some of that is opinions and constructive at that. Such as, bickering about some of the Farm Bureau stunts or proposed legislation or poacher arrests. What gets old are the personal attacks and people eager to join the bandwagons. Kick a guy while he is down? Why are we doing that? What gets old is bickering about another member. You can respectfully disagree with any member's opinion but no matter how stupid you think they are, you don't need to stay that. Don't forget that their opposite opinion makes them think YOU are the stupid one. What gets old is the prodding that takes place. Some members beg for the prodding but we can back off, can't we? Let's all quit provoking the negative posts and replies, please. My comments are not to defend or single out any individuals, just some observations and thoughts.

I don't know how it happened 150class, but you're post says you're quoting me but it's not my writing you're quoting. That's beside the point though, I agree with most of what you said.

I will say this much, I don't think TYP250 should have been kicked off the site even if he did threaten a moderator, it was evidently in private or we would know about it. I'd like to know what was said by both parties. How many of you have ever gotten into it with someone on here in private, quite a few I'm sure. What puts the mods above anyone else if they are getting into it with members? I have seen HCH do MUCH worse things on the site and in public than TYP250 ever came close to but HCH continues to be allowed on the site as well as another person I can name.

It's just my opinion (far fetched or not) that maybe there is a little jealousy toward TYP250 or maybe he's in an area someone else is hunting and they want to put a stop to his posting about the deer he's seeing and picking sheds up from? I think TYP250 contributed more to this site in the last weeks than 98 percent of it's members ever have, even if some of it did stir the pot, at least it made for interesting reading. Just go look at how many views any thread he was involved in got. He spent alot of time posting some damn good pics on here that I enjoyed looking at also. I stuck up for him from the day he made that first post and like I said then I still stand by it even if it is the unpopular thing to do.

This will be my last post on this site, of which I'm sure some or most could give a sh*t less. I've tired of seeing people taking every opportunity to join in with their pack mentality every time they don't agree with someone's opinion, methods, nicknames or whatever the case may be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know how it happened 150class, but you're post says you're quoting me but it's not my writing you're quoting. That's beside the point though, I agree with most of what you said. </div></div>

My reply was to the thread in general. If you look at my quotes, they were quotes in general and not quoting a specific person. That option is there too and can be seen in some of the other replies to this thread but since I quoted 3 different people, it wasn't used by me this time.

Nowhere did I say a moderator was threatened. I don't recall seeing that written anywhere either.

Jealousy as a reason to kick someone off? There wouldn't be many of you left if I were doing the kicking and using that as the reason. Most of you harvest more big bucks and find more big sheds than I ever have or will. And I think that is OK and I also think you have the right to do some bragging about it.

I respect your opinions and agree with most of your thoughts. Like I said already, I do not know for fact that he was given the boot. If he was, I trust he was either given fair warning to stop whatever it was or that he had a first offense issue that was bad enough to justify getting the boot and I know some will disagree with the decision but others will say why not sooner and others like you who singled out another member might say what about him and someone somewhere is saying what about that post G6 or 150 had a while back.

Someone send out an APB red alert to find KAT so she can institute a group hug................ /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Let me make this as short as possible. These threads are taking away from the core that makes this the greatest whitetail site on the web. Debate is one thing and encouraged on this site but non stop bickering is another. Free speech is also encouraged and most of everything is tolerated but there also has to be limits and that is where the moderation has to make decisions. The tone that was used in a majority of the posts revolving around these subjects brought many undesirable reactions causing many issues that were not evident to most members due to constant monitoring from moderation. I have the utmost respect for the members and knowledge that is based around this site and it is time to move on and continue making iowawhitetail number one. This site is a class act in a league of its own let’s strive to keep it there.

Top Bottom