Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wicked Pole Saws - Pre-Order Special - Order Now!!

WKP - Todd

I've pretty much been waiting 15 years to say "We are now Selling Pole Saws"!!! Order yours today from our website, and get the super-savings offered pre-order special. They are in-production, and we're offering the best price you will ever see on our pole saws. Intro special only, take advantage of the savings and know you'll be packing Wicked this summer!

Check out our newly updated products section at: http://www.wickedtreegear.com/products.html

I looked at these at the deer classic and they are really nice. Unfortunately they're a little out of my price range but I would definitely recommend them to anyone with a bigger budget.

What no demo video of you wacking monkeys out of trees with it?

Glad to see the made in the USA. Will be ordering one.

Mobil Cooter using IW

What no demo video of you wacking monkeys out of trees with it?

Glad to see the made in the USA. Will be ordering one.

Mobil Cooter using IW

They are only packaged in the US, they are manufactured in China

Really on the pole saw it said made in the USA

Mobil Cooter using IW

Yep, it say the pole saw is made in the USA with us and global parts. The hand saws are engineered, quality assured and packaged in the us. Glad to see that Todd's able to make at least some of his product line in the US! :way:

Gundog870 - You are incorrect brother! These have a few components coming from China, the rest is MADE IN THE USA - which is why it says so on the handle!

Saw these in person this past weekend. Held on- they are SWEET.

My Hooyman is now for sale. Anyone interested? :D

gundog870 said:
Sorry brothas I was incorrect, I was looking at the bone saw!

When your wrong say your wrong.... Bone saw and pole saw do look a lot alike :confused:

Todd do you have a store front in Mt Pleasant a guy could buy direct from you?

-}}}---------->

That long word, in which you quoted, is explained below:

in·cor·rect(
ibreve.gif
n
lprime.gif
k
schwa.gif
-r
ebreve.gif
kt
prime.gif
)
adj. 1. Not correct; erroneous or wrong: an incorrect answer.
2. Defective; faulty: incorrect programming of the computer.
3. Improper; inappropriate: incorrect behavior.

No worries Gundog, I appreciate you looking into it! Believe me, I try hard to use as many American made goods as possible on my products, but only if they serve an advantage (in cost or quality) over sourced goods. I want to make the best products possible, the origin of goods take a second place to quality and availability for me.

American Outdoors (Sam Collora's Shop) is a Wicked Dealer here in MP. I'd prefer to send the business to him! Not sure if he will sell the pole saws, but I can get one to you through him somehow. Or you can order direct online.

Thanks guys - greatly appreciate the support!

Just ordered a Wicked hand saw Online. Great work Todd. I love your intensity and passion on your shows. Love this website too..

Yeah, the pole saw's blade is 11" compared to 6" on our hand saw. This is a pole saw designed for trimming tree's in an elevated position. The curved blade makes all the difference in the world!

I would love to see a turkey hunt with a pole saw, but I don't think the DNR allow that?

Yes, pole saws are in-production as I type, and we should have them shipped by 5/1/13. Thanks all for the support!

Top Bottom