Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wicked Tree Gear Saws

WKP - Todd

Hey Guys, anyone out there been doing some chores with their Wicked Tough saw? I took out about a 1/4 acre of cattails, trimmed out a dike by my pond, and cleared trails for equipment to get to my fields all in the last month. 1,001 uses! Tell me what you use yours for!

I took out about a 1/4 acre of cattails

U are a maniac! You know that in the 21st century they make power tools. Are you logging your property next with it. :grin: I'm sure you have monstrous arms now though & good to see folks putting in the tough work. Man, I need to get to my stands & scouting work though.

Todd is obviously trying to break the thing! I used it on some shrubs around the house last week. Give it to ya Todd...thing is tough as nails

You really need to make an infomercial parody of the "miracle blade".
You can use it to saw marble, leather, wood, bread, and delicately slice a tomato :way:

It slices, it dices, and get's things just plain done! The best use thus far honestly has been in cutting down weeds around my house when my weed eater took a poop! I spent more time screwing around with the thing than it took me to just go out and get them cut!

It actually works better than a machete. All those edges working together do a number on brush and weeds. So much fun I would highly recommend it!

Thanks again guys, keep them coming. I also was recently "staking" out my food plots in ground that was so hard I couldn't get the posts in. I just dug starter holes with my saw and it worked like a charm. Even cuts through hard Iowa clay!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Other possible uses... Surgery, getting a haircut, picking corn out yer tooth, and trimming your toenails

I cut a bunch a drywall with mine a few months ago when I was doing demo on the man cave. I have been beating the shit out of mine Todd. Just used it last weekend to trim spots for my cameras, trimmed up a few stands, and then trimmed some tree branches at the house.

Saw

You really need to make an infomercial parody of the "miracle blade".
You can use it to saw marble, leather, wood, bread, and delicately slice a tomato :way:

Get the shamwow guy!

No, Todd, I really like it, how have sales been? I hope you sell a bunch!

Todd doesn't need a concealed weapon carry permit. He just carries his wicked gear tree saw in his pocket at all times. ;)

Have put mine through the ringer so far and seems to be holding up just fine! Definitely a great product. The latching system on mine doesn't work well anymore, but I'm not complaining one bit. Gerber who? :D

Dedgeez, if you take the assembly apart and clean it and lubricate the lock mechanism, it should come back. Otherwise, if any of the component parts (lock pin, spring, bolt, washers) that are worn; I will send you a free set of component parts.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email at [email protected] or call me on my cell anytime 319-217-0885. Thank you guys!

Pole saw next summer hopefully.

I would buy a wicked pole saw today if you had one! That will be an awesome product! Hooyman...didn't even make it a year for me.

Just snuck out to Barnes & Noble at lunch and saw (no pun intended) that Field & Stream gave the Wicked saw a great review on page 22 (I think).

Late Spring was a little slow, but in the last month things have gotten pretty busy. We're in Cabela's soon, Dick's hopefully as well, Kinsey's Archery, Scheels, and a bunch of local dealers in Iowa and throughout the country. Just trying to keep inventory coming and get the Tree Packs released. Very close on the Tree Packs, and hopefully get the next new products in the works asap.

Thanks for the support guys!

Top Bottom