Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wicked Tree Trimmer

I have the small folding hand saw. It's better than most folding saws I've had. The tips of the saw will break if you are a bit reckless when cutting bigger trees/branches.

I am a big fan of silky zubat for a non folding hand saw. Love it. Worth every penny.

I have only used a couple other saws so my experience is limited, but the wicked saw is fantastic in my opinion. Very sturdy and sharp.

I've been extremely hard on mine and it hasn't had a hiccup yet. It's not of the same quality as a silky but I've always said if I can't get it with the wicked saw then I'll go grab the stihl. It's the best folding saw I've ever used

I've been extremely hard on mine and it hasn't had a hiccup yet. It's not of the same quality as a silky but I've always said if I can't get it with the wicked saw then I'll go grab the stihl. It's the best folding saw I've ever used

For those that haven't tried one.....
I cant say enough about Silky. For smaller type stuff (3-4" and down) Silky is actually less work than a chain saw. Super light. Razor sharp. Love my Husquvarna saw tho too :)

We've got a handsaw and the large pole saw. Love them. The polesaw especially. Take it with us on all our hang and hunts. Just gotta keep the screws tight, ours gets bounced around quite a bit and the screws tend to get loose after awhile.

Good saw, very durable. With the thick blade it doesn't burn right threw the limbs, takes much more effort than many of the other saws out there. I still use it for most smaller trims but if it is bigger than 3" diameter forget it

Good saw, very durable. With the thick blade it doesn't burn right threw the limbs, takes much more effort than many of the other saws out there. I still use it for most smaller trims but if it is bigger than 3" diameter forget it
X2 agreed.

I had to get a new lawn trimmer and went with the Black & Decker 20V rechargeable. And then I saw the pole saw that goes with the same battery and I have been hooked! Will cut up to 6 inch diameter branches and I can get up to 15 feet into a tree. Battery doesn't last a long time, but I can get all the lanes cut for a stand on a single charge. Pretty pricey to start, but I've loved it.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-...95222&sr=8-1&keywords=black+&+decker+pole+saw

Top Bottom