Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wife declares me insane

scout

Even after staying out of the woods today to spend some quality time with her after work! (had to put the boat away for the season and needed a little help actually)
wink.gif

We were having a brew, talking and catching up on some odd little tasks out back when she caught me removing a ziploc bag of fresh buck poo from the back of my truck and headed for the garage fridge to put it in the freezer. What the hell is that? she asked. It's part of my buck poop relocation project, I replied. Discusted, she got up set her near full beer on the work bench and said in a snappy voice, "you can have this" and started to walk out. I said it isn't so bad it just got a little smashed thats all! "You've gone from obsessed to insane", she said and left. I later told her about shaving the hair (no not that hair) from between the toes of the doe I shot on Monday just to stir her pot some more.
Every girl diserves a man with a bag of deer poo in his pack!
shrug[1].gif

I used my wife's insulated lunch container a couple of years ago to put my wax worms in when I went ice fishing. For some unknown reason, she didn't want it back which is great because it really keeps the waxies from getting cold.

On the Man Show a couple of years ago, I saw an ad for "Wife School". I will look into that...maybe we can get a two for one rate.

I remember a time I was that obsessed but found I was banging my head against the wall.
grin.gif
I go more for I take what I get these days and actually have done better killing the bigger bucks. But hey if you like playing in deer sh*t that's your fetish and no concern of mine.
grin.gif
Maybe she's right Scout.
confused.gif

I'll bet we could fill up 10 pages with reasons our wives and kats husband think we're insane. I've probably got at least 2 myself
evil.gif

I've only gone twice, and I'm already hearing about how I'm nuts. Usually by around March, she stops. Then starts back up when turkey season hits. She calls herself a hunter's widow.

He has learned that when he sees me get that crazy "deer huntin" look in my eyes, to just nod and smile and let me do whatever I want.
evil.gif

Years ago I started training my wife

after 21 years

she now tells me when to go hunting

I work up untill I get the okay

Then I hunt everyday

with no mad wife, just a understanding one.......

she knows when the ruts is on, better then I do.

I guess it's because I never draw till Nov. and have baged must all my deer around the 14th, give or take a couple days...........

she says I'm wasting my time till then
smirk.gif
frown.gif

Top Bottom