Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wildgame camera issue- first time

BDAHMS

Be here Now
So I know there has been a lot of discussion on cameras- and most of you dislike wildgames. I will consider myself lucky to have had such great luck with them. Well last night I had my first bad experience- camera just under a year old quit taking pictures. Tried new batteries- different cards- camera just bit the dust. So I emailed wild game last night stating what happened- they emailed back asking for a photo of the bar code on the camera. No other questions asked they just emailed me an address to send the bad camera and that I will receive a brand new camera at no charge. Was surprised my response time and response- figured I'd share!

Jesus. I email them and they told me to call. I never got around to calling....guess I should

This was their response after emailing barcode

"Thank you. That is all we would need to replace the device for you. Please reply with your name, address, phone number, and the SW version so we can issue you a RMA number to send it back with for replacement."

I just did the contact me section on their website. Explained my issue and submitted the request. They emailed me back

How long did it take to hear back. I finally did this a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I did the contact me page like you

Top Bottom