Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wildgame Innovations customer service is TERRIBLE

I have a Wildgame Micro Red 6 camera that is taking tons and tons of white out pictures. Not even just washed out and you can still see the background, like its a solid bright white pic. I contacted the company for some help with this and basically I was told that I am SOL. No software update, camera is known to have this problem, and I have responded to their email twice now with absolutely no response. I am glad this is the only camera from them I have, and I know dang sure it will be the last. Anyone else have similar issues?

I tried one of their cheaper cameras and it lasted about 4 hours and the batteries died. Never worked right.

I currently run 12 of their cameras... out of about 60,000 pics a year.. I get 20 blank (no animal) and 20 white pics.. knock on wood, they have been amazing cameras for me

Having issues with one as we speak. They are junk imo and I won't be buying another.

Received one as a gift and gave it away after 2 days of messing with it in the house. Terrible products...

I've had great luck with my wildgame cams. And I have only had a handful of white pics in the last four-five years. Honestly ill take a wildgame over a cudde any day of the week! But that's just me...

Cuddeback are terrible too, lots of marketing, and lots of hunting celebs saying they are great doesn't make a camera. Honestly I have not found anything that even competes with bushnell, but I did just by a new browning last week.

Can't be worse than Cuddeback!!!!!?!?!?!? With that said.... Just get COVERTS. Extreme Black 60's - bullet proof or darn close and if any issue, best customer service I've ever dealt with and I've owned ALMOST all brands. No brainer.

Can't be worse than Cuddeback!!!!!?!?!?!? With that said.... Just get COVERTS. Extreme Black 60's - bullet proof or darn close and if any issue, best customer service I've ever dealt with and I've owned ALMOST all brands. No brainer.
Couldn't agree more. Bought 8 Covert MP6 cameras. Two of them have had the IR stop working and they sent me brand new upgraded cameras both times. They have definitely earned my future camera purchases.

One of my WGI elite 8's got moisture in it for some reason, and they told me I am basically SOL to. Good camera I have more but their customer service sucks.

Have to agree with the comments about the coverts! Bought 4 of the mp6 back in August and they have been flawless.

Never did have any luck myself with Wildgame Innovations cameras! Never have looked back since I switched my arsenal from Cuddes, moultries, and wi cameras to Covert cameras! Not to mention you CAN'T BEAT Covert's customer service!!!

We've had 3 of the cheap WGI IR4 cam's (the ones you can get on sale for like 69 bucks) and all three have failed and are no longer used. Each of them lasted two seasons (we run cams from about April through late Jan) of working pretty well and then went south quick. I guess for what they cost it is what it is but we won't be getting anymore anytime soon.

Every camera brand has bad cameras here and there. Worst luck out of 30 cameras we have had are stealth cams and covert. Best luck primos, wildgame innovations and the old wild view still have 3 of those. They must be 6 years old still running good but behind times on flash and battery life.

I honestly don't know how Wildgame is still selling cameras. Almost everyone I personally know that has one or did have one hates them. In todays time with technology we know it can all fail, but that's where customer service comes in. They still have not replied to either of my emails and its now been ten days. My browning cam was a pretty big let down in the first week. I truly don't think anything competes with the bushnells in my book. One thing is for certain, being SOL on a not cheap camera and being completely blown off by their costomer service. I will never ever have a good thing to say about Wildgame cameras, and I won't be shy about my opinion when people ask about cameras on public forums.

So here's my question guys. Each camera comes with a warranty card that you fill out and if anything goes wrong, you just ship that in with the camera and they send you a new one or fix it. Did any of you do this? Or are you just trying to call and get what you want?

Fill out the card next time ;)

Reconyx have never let me down!! Takes 20,000 pics on 12 lithium AA s and their new Verizon Cell Cams are the best out there for email/text purposes! Zero white/black images or pics without deer! And I own 20 of them! They are spendy but well worth the money if you are looking for cameras that are reliable!

So here's my question guys. Each camera comes with a warranty card that you fill out and if anything goes wrong, you just ship that in with the camera and they send you a new one or fix it. Did any of you do this? Or are you just trying to call and get what you want?

Fill out the card next time ;)

I got this as a gift, so I didn't have the actual dated receipt to send back and that is required with the warranty card. Secondly, a one year warranty??? Say it was purchased thanksgiving time last year during black Friday and given to me at xmas, means that since the actual receipt was required than that's when one year starts. I just put it out sept 15th basically giving me two months of actual use on a one year warranty.

My point is that its a known problem with this model, they know they have the issue and its on their end. But they wont even respond to my emails, very kind inquiring emails on my situation. A simple "I am sorry sir this is company policy that we require the actual receipt and I can not help you" would actually be welcomed at this point.

Secondly, I have several other cameras from other companies and NONE of them give you a warranty card you have to fill out and send in. I assume wildgame does this so it can have a loop hole in replacing crappy cameras nonstop affecting profits(from reading here and word of mouth they would be in the hole).

Reconyx have never let me down!! Takes 20,000 pics on 12 lithium AA s and their new Verizon Cell Cams are the best out there for email/text purposes! Zero white/black images or pics without deer! And I own 20 of them! They are spendy but well worth the money if you are looking for cameras that are reliable!

If I only ran cameras on the farm here that I own they would be an option, but there is no way in heck I am putting a $500 bill strapped to a tree on ground that someone could walk by it. I have had too many stands and other cameras stolen around here for that to happen.:(

Top Bottom