Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wildgame Innovations customer service is TERRIBLE

Reconyx have never let me down!! Takes 20,000 pics on 12 lithium AA s and their new Verizon Cell Cams are the best out there for email/text purposes! Zero white/black images or pics without deer! And I own 20 of them! They are spendy but well worth the money if you are looking for cameras that are reliable!

I'm sure they are nice cameras, but if I had 10 grand worth of trail cameras, I would immediately have to sell them to help fund the divorce.

I've had pretty good luck with cuddebacks. One of the my c3000 still works pretty well, that thing has got to be 10-12 years old. I 've had some captures for the better part of 5 years and have had 2 go bad in the last year. Started buying reconyx and and wont go back to anything else. I'll pay for quality any day. But I do have private land that I feel is pretty secure. Bought 2 coverts 5 years ago and they were the biggest POS I've ever dealt with. The trigger speed was horribly slow and the picture quality was even worse. Obviously from the comments they must have made improvements somewhere along the line.

Reconyx -I rather run less cameras , great pics, batteries last all year, customer service is awesome. They update them for free all the time just send them in each season. ... only one ill spend my money on. I thought I was crazy when I got my first one. It hooked me.

I'm sure they are nice cameras, but if I had 10 grand worth of trail cameras, I would immediately have to sell them to help fund the divorce.

Haha, my thoughts exactly!!

We only run 8-10 cams on our place and I could never justify (to the wife or even to myself) replacing them all with 500 dollar cams!!!

Top Bottom