Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wildgame micro cam

tph

i kinda got stuck with this wildgame micro red 4 (W4ER) from bass pro, they had it advertised to have the time laps feature "flextime". well it doesnt have it and after a month of dealing with basspro customer service they ended up offering me a gift card and i kep the camera.. idk how great it will be so i was wondering if any one has one, and whats your opinion?
thanks

i kinda got stuck with this wildgame micro red 4 (W4ER) from bass pro, they had it advertised to have the time laps feature "flextime". well it doesnt have it and after a month of dealing with basspro customer service they ended up offering me a gift card and i kep the camera.. idk how great it will be so i was wondering if any one has one, and whats your opinion?
thanks

I don't know about the micro red 4 but I've had three wildgame cameras that were 5 mp and all were great pictures/videos for about 2 months. After that they only trigger about half the time. Sometimes way less than that even. I would never buy one again. For how cheap they are the picture/video quality is great but they just don't last too long.

ok, thanks. i will be sure and test it out alot, if i dont like it or it acts up i will drive to council bluffs and return it in person.

i have tried it out a ittle, day pics are really good, night pics seem a little blurry,,idk need to do some more testing.

Top Bottom