Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Will YOU post your buck on this site?

Then why are you guys members of this forum if you won't post your deer?
What percentage of members on this forum post their harvest pics?
If there are 30,000 members, how many deer harvest pics are posted in a calendar year on this site?
500? 1,000?

I didn't realize we were required to post our deer pics when I joined.

What percentage of members on this forum post their harvest pics?
If there are 30,000 members, how many deer harvest pics are posted in a calendar year on this site?
500? 1,000?

I didn't realize we were required to post our deer pics when I joined.

Clearly if you think your harvest pic is not worthy, for everyone's sake keep it to yourself. Nobody cares, why are you on the site living it up that you won't post it? Plenty of people in 30,000 that do. Your harvest pic won't be missed! Sorry about dale!!! Holy shit people, get over yourselves!

Clearly if you think your harvest pic is not worthy, for everyone's sake keep it to yourself. Nobody cares, why are you on the site living it up that you won't post it? Plenty of people in 30,000 that do. Your harvest pic won't be missed! Sorry about dale!!! Holy shit people, get over yourselves!
The original question was "Will YOU post your buck on this site"?
And the reasons why.
One of the reasons I gave why I wouldn't was the insults.

And Bowtech84 confirmed that for me.

All I did was post my opinion (with facts) and I get insulted. Now do you see why nobody posts their deer pics?

Of the 30000 registered members or whatever I would guess that less than 1000 are regular contributors.. most of the rest are spam accounts, lurkers, or people who just dont log on much. I have several friends who havent logged on barely since the site appearance changed a couple yrs ago... so im going to say, the ratio of active members to ones who harvest a deer to the ones whom actually post it is a lot better than you think.

Like many internet forums, it only takes a few pages for the thread to go sour a lot of times. I'd post my deer (and have before). I try to limit the details and just allow the pictures and a short story to do the talking. I hunt public land so I hate giving up too many details since I put a lot of time in locating good spots.

Top Bottom