Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Windwalker

DOR

Life Member
2012-12-06_14-05-01_867.jpg

2012-12-06_14-05-15_969.jpg

Got my NEW (used) stand yesterday in the mail. IT was in need of some major mod's. Started with Stealth strips (I NEED MORE LOU) for the cables and sides/posts of stand. Then I moved on to cushion, which was ripped in half under the cloth seat. I took it out and replaced it with an adhesive foam roll that I used to seal my truck bed with. Worked like a champ.

Lastly I spray painted the stands shiny metallic nuts/bolts and added some black spray stripes to the platform and bright green strap.

Excited to try this stand out. It will have a different function than the LW. More for tight spots and long hauls (elk wallows etc....). It weighs nothing and fits in a back pack without sticking outside of your shoulder blades or waist..

2012-12-06_15-51-31_488.jpg

2012-12-06_16-04-40_512.jpg

Just looking at that my feet are starting to go numb. :D

I don't think I could get enough padding in there to not cut off circulation.

I like it!! I always am looking for the lightest smallest stand i can find!

these go 5.75 to 7.75 lbs depending which version you get. Newer ones are unfortunately 7.75 lbs. The best thing about them is they are either in your backpack or completely covered by your back when carried with strapswhich helps a lot when brush busting.

I'd be a lot more willing to pack a tree stand in some of the places I go out here with that one!

Top Bottom