Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wings for arrows

Wingman

Hi all...
Been a lurker for sometime now? Great Site!
I make arrows for boyscouts "arrow of light awards"
I use a cedar shaft ,Flint tip and Turkey wing feathers!
I use lots of feathers and know that most just get thrown away? I would trade anyone a arrow made from the feathers of a bird you shot for a set of wings or a tail!
Send me the wings I will make and mail you a arrow The next day and send it back in a hard tube that you can store arrows or ice rods in!!

If you would rather sell the wings or tail I will buy them also! I live in southern Iowa on 163 around Ottumwa. I get to DesMoines also so we could possably meet up?

The arrows I make are a primative looking arrow but are for decoration or awards only!

Would love to find a Guide or Taxidermist who would save wings also!!
PM me... or call 6four1 2nine5 124nine

Thanks MK

Cool... just put a set of wings in the dumpster, dangit.. I would love to have an arrow.. maybe ill get another one 4th season

I will be going 3rd season- with a few people- I could send ya a few sets of wings (if multiple of us are successful) an arrow for me and an arrow for Airassault

I have at least a dozen wings at my house let me know where u want them sent and I will get them to you

Kratz

Those are way cool. Threw away a set from a nice second season tom. Anyhow, I'll be back out 4th season and if successful, I'll look you up and can mail them your way. I would really like to have one of those arrows as a way to remember a hunt.

Top Bottom