Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wisconsin Giant

That racknis INSANE!!!! I don't know how he was able to pull the shot off with that head gear in front of him

Anyone know Wisconsin the present state record their? I read this buck scored 244 unofficially

Last edited:
big buck, no doubt.

I hate to be "that guy"...but I can't see any entrance or exit hole, at least not in the chest cavity. Is it a legit bowkill? there's no arrows, just a bow...so it kinda just looks like a big dead deer and a guy with a bow.

I caught a picture of that come through last week as well. Rumors have it, that it will challange for the New State Record NT...now I dont know if that is for Bow only or both Bow and Gun....but who cares right? It sure looks bigger than the Stalsberg buck from a few years ago and i cant recall the one shot what two years ago, but it may be bigger than that one too!! SLOB!!!

247 3/8 - nice seeing an old timer shoot something like this!! This is No. 2 in Wisconsin. Stalsberg - 1998 State Record is 253 and change...from Buffalo....This guy came from Vernon County.

This is the State Archery NT record...

•Score 243 6/8

•County Fond Du Lac

•Hunter Wayne Schumacher

•Year 2009

From the looks of those two, that new one might just break them both?? Nice seeing records broke every year! At least someone is getting them! Dont know what i would do if that walked past me....GET WEAK IN THE KNEES I THINK!! LOL GREAT DEER all of them.

Last edited:
Stellar buck. I read about this last week too. Supposed to be # 2. Who cares about that right now. Just enjoy the once in a lifetime trophy and ignore all the sceptic's.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Im with ya about the shot, noticed the same thing and read your post. Maybe he did clean up the buck or maybe he shot him right behind the shoulder behind the leg or straight through the rear. Odd picks for sure but a GIANT non the less. Mine is out there he is just really good at hiding.

I have always wondered if you shoot a mega buck like this, would you stop and take your pics with the right gear on just in case someone wants to use you to promote there product. Look at the guy who killed the world record 8. Doing wildgame adds. Awesome.

Im with ya about the shot, noticed the same thing and read your post. Maybe he did clean up the buck or maybe he shot him right behind the shoulder behind the leg or straight through the rear. Odd picks for sure but a GIANT non the less. Mine is out there he is just really good at hiding.

I have always wondered if you shoot a mega buck like this, would you stop and take your pics with the right gear on just in case someone wants to use you to promote there product. Look at the guy who killed the world record 8. Doing wildgame adds. Awesome.

Something to think about, along with calling the local agent to confirm the kill if we are talking state/world record stuff too.

I would retire after a kill like that. That is a once in a life time deal. You could never out do a deer like that again!!!

That thing is incredible!

Top Bottom