Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WOLF JAW

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

Come on now twenty bucks plus shipping for two pieces of plastic. I think Ill try making my own.

wstupid.gif
wtf.gif
wolf-jaws-static-for-web.jpg

I don't think you are off base. I personally couldn't stand having my bow between my legs. It would just get in the way too much and would actually make more movement for me. I position my bow so I can just pick it up level while standing, because I barely ever sit down.
grin.gif

I hear yah man, been there done that. I usually just use a branch or a strap on tree step if that is the case.

I spend 98% of my time sitting and the bow is ALWAYS in my lap. Occasionally I might stand to stretch, but the bow is in my hand. Just a different strategy, I guess.

My legs are too long to have my bow on the platform of my stand like that, I know that I'd knock it off. EZ hanger all the way.
waytogo.gif

I agree that the EZ Hanger is nice but I have a he!! of a time remembering to pick that damn thing off the ground or out of the tree when I am getting all my gear loaded to leave.

I like using my platform holder, just keeps the bow in close range without having to worry about hitting the hanger coming to draw on a deer close to the tree out the back side. I also sit down alot of the time so I can grab my bow and slowly get up in a single motion. I also like to shoot from a seated position if presented.

From my experience, about half the guys love the holder, half don't. If you do and own a mathews or any other parallel limbed bows, the wolfjaws work great.

I use a side mount rubber coated "S" shaped bow holder on my Lone Wolf. Love it. $6-7. I have a camera mount on the front of my stand and no room for a bow between my legs anyway.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom