Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WOLF MANAGEMENT

S

Sexcrazedbuck

30570-chair.gif
THERE HAS BEEN A BIG DEBATE ABOUT THE REINTRODUCTION OF WOLVES. THE BIOLOGISTS ARE HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE MORE THAN DOUBLE OF WHAT THEY HAD HOPED FOR. ON THE OTHER HAND, RANCHERS, HUNTERS AND SOME GUIDES ARE UP IN ARMS ABOUT NO ELK TO BE FOUND AND MISSING LIVESTOCK. DO PEOPLE HERE THINK WOLVES SHOULD HAVE A CONTROLLED POPULATION OR BE PROTECTED FROM HUNTING AND TRAPPING. I LIKE CHUCK ADAMS POINT OF VIEW, IF A PACK OF WOLVES IS KILLING OFF A RANCHERS SHEEP HERD, BY THE TIME THEY FIND OUT THE WOLVES ARE TWENTY MILES AWAY KILLING SOMEBODY ELSES LIVLIHOOD. KILL WOLVES ON SIGHT. I DONT THINK ITS FAIR TO THE WOLF TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SO MANY HUMANS INVADING THEIR TERRITORY. ALASKA IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH WOLVES KILLING TOO MANY MOOSE AND CARIBOU IN SOME AREAS, AND THE WILDLIFE OFFICIALS ARE DEALING WITH THE PUBLICS OUTCRY FOR SAVING WOLVES. ALASKA HAS THE LAND TO HOLD WOLVES. THEY HAVE GREAT PLACTICITY AND CAN OVERCOME OVERHUNTING. AS FOR THE LOWER 48, THERES OBVIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH LAND FOR BOTH HUMANS AND WOLVES.
frown.gif

inject your deer carcasses with prestone
cool.gif
i heard it works well. one heck of a tummy ache

You guys can probably guess my opinion on this one... I raise buffalo and if a wolf pack can take out one of my cows, I say more power to them. People that try to raise ill-adapted livestock on the edge of wilderness get what they deserve...

lithium chloride works well too, on dead carcasses, it creates a taste aversion, so bad that the predator will not kill or eat a animal of that species again. been proven, works great, im sure everyone of you can think of some food you ate at sometime that you got sick and threw up on, do you eat it still?
smile.gif

B double E double R, U N = BEER RUN OF COURSE
beerchug.gif

THE MOOSE

Top Bottom