Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wolverine 2 extreme

nginth

I just picked up a Knight Wolverine 2 stainless 22 extreme for 163.00. Does anyone have any experience with this gun?, I thought that it was an awesome deal and I couldn't pass up the price.I 'm debating on whether I should try shooting the new triple seven and what bullet to go with.

that is an awesome deal, i have the orignial knight wolverine, and it is a tack driver. i shoot triple seven with precision rifle dead centers in 240 grains, ive also shot barnes and hornadys all without changing my sights!! awesome gun and goodluck!!

I won the gun on an auction on gunbroker.com. I did contact them for my delivery address and they told me that they have several more of these muzzleloaders in overstock. I guess it is a discontinued model but it will serve its purpose. I guess I would try contacting them directly, shipping will be about 17.00, my total was 180.00 w/ shipping. You can use the price I paid as a reference. Let me know how it works out, good luck!

Steve's Outdoor Sports, 606 West Main, Magnolia, AR 71753 M-F 8:00am-5:00 central time 870-234-2277..
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom