Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Women's Bow recommendations

A couple of days ago while waiting at the doctor's office with the wife, I asked here what she wanted for Christmas. She said a bow because she wanted to start shooting then maybe start going to 3-d's and start bow hunting also. I about threw her on the floor right there and went out it but thought it might get awkward with people watching :).

So now I am just starting to look for women's bows. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not thinking of a new bow for now but may change my mind. Would like to be a surprise but logic is telling to take her and have her shoot as many bows as possible.

Mine has the Mission Craze. She likes it and it's fully adjustable so that is something to think hard about. She might start pulling 30 pounds or less and could be pulling 50 in no time. It's a muscle that takes some building up.

My wife shoots a diamond infinite edge. It works out good. And its adjustable enough that I could use it as a spare if I was in a pinch.

My wife shoots a diamond infinite edge. It works out good. And its adjustable enough that I could use it as a spare if I was in a pinch.

My gf has the same bow and I used it for two weeks this year while my bow got fixed and I won't lie I didn't wanna pick my pse back up lol

A couple of days ago while waiting at the doctor's office with the wife, I asked here what she wanted for Christmas. She said a bow because she wanted to start shooting then maybe start going to 3-d's and start bow hunting also. I about threw her on the floor right there and went out it but thought it might get awkward with people watching :).

So now I am just starting to look for women's bows. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not thinking of a new bow for now but may change my mind. Would like to be a surprise but logic is telling to take her and have her shoot as many bows as possible.

Carbon rose by bowtech

Most Popular Women's bows - depending on how serious they are.
- Infinite Edge Pro - super adjustable
- Carbon Rose - Carbon Riser - really light
- Eva Shockey bow - light and fast - best performance for 3d but also costs a little more.

We keep all 3 in stock as I set up a ton of women's bows - very fast emerging market.

Mission craze. If you decide on a bow. Go to archery talk and look in classifieds. Found a brand new mission craze for half the price.

My wife shoots a chill SDX Mathews. Very smooth and quiet. Nice size overall as well, she's 5'1. Hoyt is also making almost all of their new boys in a short draw option. Lots of choices, have her shoot a few.

My wife started with the mission craze, moved to the mathews jewel and she's been shooting an elite hunter for the last 3 seasons now.
The elite spirit is a great bow as are almost all of the bows listed so far.
Having the opportunity to shoot a handful of bows that fit her would be your best bet

My ole lady has a Mathews Jewel...hands down the smoothest bow on the market....if it didn't have pink accessories is hunt with it...

Top Bottom