Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Womens hunting clothing

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
Was just wondering where the best places to look for womens hunting clothing for my girlfriend. Any ideas?

I was at Cabelas in Owatonna lassitude weekend and they had a section of women's camo. By far the best selection I've seen yet.

Sent from my Android using IW

Scentblocker has a new line of womens clothing that is very well designed. I purchased the Core4 system from She Safari for my women last year and it is very nice. Prois has a good line as well. Bass Pro and Cabelas carry some of these items, if not go online. I did see that Under Armour and Scent Lok both have a womens outfit now too. I tried to go with something warm because she is always cold. We started with the Redhead parka and bibs and it was VERY noisy so we sent it back and purchased the SS. No complaints from her so far and it fits like actual womens clothing! She bowhunts about 15 times a year and late muzzy hunts about 5 times and this outfit has kept her warm so far. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys yes this helps a lot I want her to enjoy the same thing I do and for her to understand why it is we do what we do, just not about killing an animal. She is a tiny thing and gets cold as well so wanted to find a medium warmth clothing and then she can put layers on from there thanks for the help if ya guys find any more palces PM me please.

Top Bottom