Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Woodies

Shovelbuck

I'm having about as much fun building wood arrows as I am shooting them from the new bow.
I built a spine tester, ordered a bunch of supplies and in the past week have made up 2 1/2 dozen with another 1/2 dozen started.
I ended up with 3 dozen right wing feathers from my turkeys this year so that's what I've been using for cock feathers on 24 of them so far.

552wooodies.JPG

You making those suckers from scratch or buying the shafts online and then fine tuning them down from there? You should consider putting on a clinic at the shed get together.

Muddy, These are made from Raminwood dowels. It's a hardwood imported from the far east. I have to straighten them, then spine test them, cut to length, etc. etc.
In the future, if the shed gathering gets to be a bigger event, we could do things like that. Right now I just want to see sheds.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You should consider putting on a clinic at the shed get together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great looking arrows Jay.
waytogo.gif

with all of the things shovel dabbles in, it would have to be atleast a 2 day event, and the sheds would still take a backseat.

Top Bottom