Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wool outerwear?

Well Daver, been crazy busy last 5 days. Sorry I haven't been around for you as I know I am the emotional rock you have learned to lean on for support :rolleyes:....................hahahahahahahahahaha! I must say the camo and the kitchen look really good! They both look so clean and new. :D
However, I was very disappointed to read that you missed the deer of your dreams the other day. Keep your chin up there pal, you'll get a shot at another doe. :)

Are you wapsi13 on Bh.com by chance?

Are you wapsi13 on Bh.com by chance?
Nope. I'm just a guy that enjoys sitting in a tree near the Wapsi, whether I'm armed or not. I happened on this site last year after a slow start to the rut and I was surfing for info on buck activity near me. I found way more than I was looking for. There is so much knowledge and good advice here. A good bunch of guys...except for maybe that Daver fellow. He's already got himself a yellow card this season....and rightfully so, it was quite a sucker punch. :oops: :) By the way Daver, looks like you're off the hook on the Albino B&C hunting sweater for the Elks trip. Can find that silly thing again to save my life. I resized the image and Google can't find it. Maybe next year we'll get you suited up. I do wish you well out West. I'm sincerely jealous.

Nope. I'm just a guy that enjoys sitting in a tree near the Wapsi, whether I'm armed or not. I happened on this site last year after a slow start to the rut and I was surfing for info on buck activity near me. I found way more than I was looking for. There is so much knowledge and good advice here. A good bunch of guys...except for maybe that Daver fellow. He's already got himself a yellow card this season....and rightfully so, it was quite a sucker punch. :oops: :) By the way Daver, looks like you're off the hook on the Albino B&C hunting sweater for the Elks trip. Can find that silly thing again to save my life. I resized the image and Google can't find it. Maybe next year we'll get you suited up. I do wish you well out West. I'm sincerely jealous.

Ok just wondering. One hell of a coiencedence then. There’s a guy from Iowa on there that goes by wapsi13. Just figured it might be the same guy...

Top Bottom