Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

World Class

Scott

Finally tagged out today. It was a less than stellar weekend. Cold, rain, and no birds gobbling. It was spot and stalk all weekend. Was finally able to take this record Jake with the help of LIV4RUT. Had to wade down a creek to finally get in position for a shot. Regardless, it was still a exciting hunt. 15 Pounds, 2 1/8 beard, and massive 2/8 spurs.
786turkey1.jpg

man, don't look so happy there Scott!! i'd have been happy as punch to tag that sucker!!
wink.gif

Muddy's right, Scott. You look kinda sad...was the bird a friend of yours or did LIV forget to tell ya to 'say cheese'?
wink.gif

Sounds like you really had to work for that bird. Good job!
waytogo.gif

I think i forgot to say cheese on that one
smile.gif
it was a great hunt, and a super tough weekend, but it ended pretty good. way to go man, congrats again
smile.gif

jester.gif
very funny kat! hey scott don't worry about it man a turkey is a turkey! just remember getting a bird with a long beard and long spurs is nothing like shooting a mature whitetail with a huge rack! i have shot plenty of small tukeys and plenty of big ones and my feeling is no different between the two! them witetails are so much more exciting! EXCELLENT BIRD!!!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom