Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Worth the Watch

Liv4Rut

Gents, I don't believe this has been posted on here before but this is one of the best hunting videos I have ever watched. I am not going to lie, my eyes got a little watery with all the emotions going on. I would love to do something like this for someone some day. I think that is why I like taking kids and people that have never hunted out before. Don't get the chance much now unfortunately but hopefully my kid, maybe future kids, will hunt.

It is a little long but worth the watch. If your a fast forward kind of guy start at 13 minutes. This is what hunting is all about.

http://vimeo.com/16765562

Last edited:
Man, that was great, I went from a smile to goose bumps to watered up eyes. Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic! The world would be alot better off if more people would help each other like this. Best thing I have seen in a long time!

Wow! Thanks for sharing! You can't help but have a great feeling watching douglas, That was awesome!

Anyone notice the guy which I believe was the guide kneeling and I beleive crying with joy in the background? Then the dad carrying him out there and the mom coming up to check it out was all awesome. Definitely an awesome hunt.

Great clip!! It was nice to see the whole family enjoy it together and also the staff that was helping him. Great all around! :way:

I guess I'm a sap. I got choked up at the mom telling the story of Douglas' disease. That truly was one of the best hunting videos ever. If you don't get choked up at some point during those 19 minutes, you're not human!

Thanks for sharing, Liv!

Thanks for sharing Liv! What a great video, and a great job out of the guys for raising the money and taking the time to do this for these kids. One of the best videos I have seen in a long, long time.

Mike, thanks for sharing that link.
I have a good friend that's son suffers from a form of that exact same disease so it really touched home. What a special hunt!

Anyone notice the guy which I believe was the guide kneeling and I beleive crying with joy in the background? Then the dad carrying him out there and the mom coming up to check it out was all awesome. Definitely an awesome hunt.

I noticed that right away! kneeling down withe joyful tears asking himself if that really just happened! That is one of the best videos I have seen. Thanks for sharing. Made my day

WOW. What a touching story and a great video. It definitely made me reflect on all of the things that God has given me, I couldn't imagine all of the hard times that family has gone through over the years. Amazing absolutely amazing.

Top Bottom