Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB- .308 AR or trade for .223 DPMS AR

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, if anyone has a really nice .308 AR- shoot me a pm or email: [email protected]

I'd also work something out possibly in some form of a trade. I got a DPMS Recon, stainless barrel & I think 4-5 30 round magazines, 10 boxes of .223 ammo. NEVER BEEN FIRED- NIB. The retail back the time was like $1,265 with the tax. Then I put another about $150-200 into extra magazines & ammo- roughly (have receipts). Obviously I could put on gunbroker or sell to anyone for big $ right now but don't want to do that. I have one buddy on here that wants it too if I get a .308 AR. I am not looking to "make money" on anyone & I won't. Just wanna explore a way to get me a .308 AR. Thanks!

Skip, do you have any interest in this? .50BMG, blows up gallan milk jugs filled with water at 900 yards. :D

50cal1_zps05140a25-1_zpsb068b080.jpg

Last edited:
I sure do have interest in that!!!! A 13 year old in 7th grade used to dream about that gun & got in trouble constantly reading about it in "Guns & Ammo" magazine during class. Happened to be me & yes, I was also in trouble for a host of other reasons that all involved not paying attention. :)

Even swap! :) Awesome gun Blake!!!!

Top Bottom