Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB- Bow

grayr17489

Get a new bow for Christmas and looking to sell your old one?

Bow hunted for 1st time this fall with borrowed bow, loved it and now want to get something a little better. I don't care if it is all 'loaded' or has anything on it at all. I will take just a plain bow and would like to get something that is 30" draw length. I used an old Bear Compound bow this year, so anything is probably going to be step up for me but don't want to pay for something that I can get for the same price new.

How much you lookin to spend? I have a kodiak titan thats pry 4 or 5 years old. Right handed and 70#. Kodiaik isnt a real well known brand but its a good shooting bow that Ive had sittin around for a while. If your not lookin to spend a whole lot on a decent looking bow that will get the job done, this one will work. Pry sell it for around 250.

http://www.kodiak-outdoors.com/pages/titan.html here is a link to the newer bows...they havent changed much on looks over the years.

Shoot me a pm if your interested I can send you some pictures or give ya any other info you were after.

I've got an 08 PSE XForce DreamSeason all set up. Looking for $300. Let me know if you are interested or want pictures.

I have at 2010 Strother Infinty set up ready to shoot
right hand
30" 70# draw
Tru Glo 4 pin
Rip Cord Code Red rest
400 plus shipping

DGorman said:
I've got an 08 PSE XForce DreamSeason all set up. Looking for $300. Let me know if you are interested or want pictures.

I may be interested in that bow. Send me some pictures.

Top Bottom