Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB Chesapeake Bay Retriever

Woehlk

Aim Small Miss Small
I'm going to be in the market for a Chesapeake this spring if anyone knows any good breeders with good blood lines. I'm planning this for my daughter that turns 1 in March for both a protective dog, and the fact no child should grow up without a puppy to enjoy. I was also interested if anyone has heard of people training Chesapeake's to shed hunt, and the results of doing so. The last pup I had was very hard headed, but once you taught her something she never forgot. I'm hoping the same will go with finding sheds with this dog. I've been looking online and haven't found the right breeder as of yet, but figured I'd ask around if anyone knows a dependable breeder. Thanks in advance.

I know a few.. we have bred our chessy a couple times i'll post the names tonight and their websites....one of our last pups was trained to shed hunt and hear good things about him..

http://ballbluff.com/ is where we got ours.. great people and they keep in touch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom