Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wtb pull behind atv disc

I was looking to sell this unit this summer. Didn't use at all last year since upgrading to a tractor. Send me a PM if you are interested.

disc_zps1e8342a2.jpg

TD - just an FYI...the model that aargh11 posted is exactly like the one we have and we have been happy with it. We bought it a couple of years ago through someone else on this site. It had already been modified when we got it to include a wooden structure on the top of it to carry additional weight.

I have found that the additional weight makes a BIG difference in how well it works and I would consider that a "must do" if you get that one.

Depending on how big your atv is you might be able to buy an old 8'-10' straight disk for a couple hundred dollars and put some cement blocks on top and do a great job. I have a brute 750 and use it to pull a 10' straight disk to disk my relatively flat plots that are in hard to get places with tractor and pull behind disk. The plots range in size from 1/2 to 1 acre. If is didn't have this large of atv I wouldn't try it with this disk though.

Top Bottom