Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB these sheds back

wtj43089

Well this doesnt not really fall under this sub forum but its kind of close. A few years back I sold this set of shed up in Dubuque at the Circle M Auction. I was a broke college student at the time and it was a big mistake. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont wish I still had them. I was wondering if anyone could help me find them.
The shed in my right had is a little faded, it was found in june. It also has a little red mark on one of the tines due to being hit by a disc. The shed in my right hand also has an 11 inch bladed brow tine and a broken kicker on the g2. The shed in my left has perfect color, and has a shorter browtine. It also has a little chew mark on the main beam and the kicker on the g2 is chewed down. If anyone knows anything I would very much appreciate it. I am willing to pay more money than what I sold them for. I just really want them back. If you need to see more pictures let me know. Both of these sheds are in the mid 70s and are 4 point sides. Thanks Tyler
picture.php

Top Bottom