Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB: Trailer capable of hauling a 17' trafitional canoe

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
WTB: Trailer capable of hauling a 17' traditional canoe

Hey guys, I'm thinking really far outside the box now.........I'm going to put a blind on my 17 foot Coleman canoe to hunt from this year. Wild huh? I think it might be exciting!!! Anyway, I'm looking for a trailer of some kind to haul my canoe to and fro with. I know they make special trailers for 'em, but that would be too "inside" that box. While a used canoe trailer is certainly acceptable, I think there might be other types that would work just as well or better. If you have a cheapie trailer that would at least hold the darn thing, let me know. Let's chat and see what we can come up with. Thanks - Purchased, thanks guys!

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be looking for a small motor (5 hp or less) maybe a small electric trolling motor to stick on this thing for when I just can't bring myself to paddle anymore. A small gas motor would work too. Still looking

I have an idea for a transom (the side mounted type $50 from LL Bean), but if you're a canoeing/boating aficionado, maybe you have an ingenious idea to mount the motor. STILL OPEN TO IDEAS

Last edited:
Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom