Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB...Youth carbon arrows.

Stump Shooter

This may not be the correct forum for such a question, but...

I am looking to pick up some youth carbon arrows for 3 1/2 yr old son if someone has a half doz or doz laying around that they might want to sell. The glass arrows that came with his recurve are junk and he doesn't like shooting them. He wants "ones like dad has". ha, ha

Shoot me a PM/email if you do.

Thanks,
Pat

pat, what i have been doing with my 4 1/2 year old nephew, is cutting down any arrows i have that i don't use. i have a few that i had cut down super short when i was going for super speed, some that had tips jammed back into the arrow from hitting things that weren't very soft, every time i find an arrow at a 3d shoot, if there is enough useable length, i stick it in the quiver. i have a huge bundle of arrows that i need to cut down for him. at his age, and the range he is shooting from, i think the main thing is for him to just shoot. any variation from arrow to arrow shouldn't be noticable to him

[ QUOTE ]
pat, what i have been doing with my 4 1/2 year old nephew, is cutting down any arrows i have that i don't use. i have a few that i had cut down super short when i was going for super speed, some that had tips jammed back into the arrow from hitting things that weren't very soft, every time i find an arrow at a 3d shoot, if there is enough useable length, i stick it in the quiver. i have a huge bundle of arrows that i need to cut down for him. at his age, and the range he is shooting from, i think the main thing is for him to just shoot. any variation from arrow to arrow shouldn't be noticable to him

[/ QUOTE ]

Great info! I don't have any arrows laying around other than a doz and half of Maxima 250's and 2 doz 350's that are all good. Not sure I want to cut any of those down. ha, ha Maybe I'll search around for something of what you are talking about.

Thanks

Top Bottom