Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wtf

ecavin

Looks like I started a fire on the classified page about the sks! I was in no deed talking bad about the guy with the gun I hope u get more but I'm just saying how ppl are being stupid bout this hole gun issue. Ppl are being idiots there the ones that's goin to keep this high price BS goin! Since when should 223 ammo cost .75 a round for the cheap dirty burning stuff!?!?! And y do Certain guys say look at other countries when I say they'll never take our guns? We have our amendments and we need ppl to stick thru and sad to say fight for them but we need support just makes me sick how things are!!! And skunk river arms is the best place to purchase hands down go to his shop sometime and you'll see!!!!

The government has already taken our guns. :mad: Do some research. Our armed National guards confiscated guns from law abiding, peaceful citizens after hurricane Katrina in New Orleans! They did it then, they will do it again. People need to wake up, the second amendment means nothing to the current administration.

The government has already taken our guns. :mad: Do some research. Our armed National guards confiscated guns from law abiding, peaceful citizens after hurricane Katrina in New Orleans! They did it then, they will do it again. People need to wake up, the second amendment means nothing to the current administration.

That they did do I stand corrected but a nation wide ban will never happen

That they did do I stand corrected but a nation wide ban will never happen

Pretty bold statement. That is the exact attitude they want pro-gun people to have. "Oh it will never happen, don't worry about it, this is America, land of the free! They won't EVER do such a thing!" While the people pay no attention to the gun control debate because they think a gun ban will 'never happen'... government pulls some strings here, a loophole there. Before you know it your gun cabinet is empty and you're being ruled by a tyrant.

A lot of people have said that a lot of things would never happen, then they did.

I agree with the original premise of the thread...I too am very tired of seeing people asking for crazy high prices on AR, AK's and related accessories. It seems like 3x the normal retail is what people are asking for USED guns and accessories. I guess more power to them if they get their price, but it's not the right thing to do.

I can understand going out and buying an AR, AK, or something of the like, but I just dont understand the panic buying on ammo. We're only fueling the fire by buying up every last .22 LR brick out there.

Calm down people, write your local congress people, and ask reasonable prices for things.

I agree with the original premise of the thread...I too am very tired of seeing people asking for crazy high prices on AR, AK's and related accessories. It seems like 3x the normal retail is what people are asking for USED guns and accessories. I guess more power to them if they get their price, but it's not the right thing to do.

I can understand going out and buying an AR, AK, or something of the like, but I just dont understand the panic buying on ammo. We're only fueling the fire by buying up every last .22 LR brick out there.

Calm down people, write your local congress people, and ask reasonable prices for things.

Amen thank u

Look at New York people, why shouldn't they be buying all the ammo up? limited time to buy online, and a lot of places already stopped shipping there. Americans, please buy everything up, because guess what, just means they make more and more, so citizens are armed well..

that will never happen here

that is exactly the war cry of the gun owning sportsman right now. no need to contact my congressman, there is no way this will pass. in the meantime, the only people congress is hearing from, is the uninformed, gunfearing masses. therefore, when congress agrees to a new ban, and an even more unconstitutional ban a few years down the road, who is REALLY to blame.

stop bitching on the internet, and send some letters, emails, and phone calls

If Mr. Obama tries to confiscate American firearms I predict this will be his plan of action.

64696_213230362148736_1768567225_n.jpg

I always liked shooting at blue targets!

Last edited:
that is exactly the war cry of the gun owning sportsman right now. no need to contact my congressman, there is no way this will pass. in the meantime, the only people congress is hearing from, is the uninformed, gunfearing masses. therefore, when congress agrees to a new ban, and an even more unconstitutional ban a few years down the road, who is REALLY to blame.

stop bitching on the internet, and send some letters, emails, and phone calls

For those of us who are Federal employees and, thus, prevented by law from lobbying for anything, PLEASE head teeroy's words and call 2 or 3 times to make up for what we can't do!

Top Bottom