Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

X-Stands

Has anyone used X-Stands yet? I am looking at their ladder stands and climbing sticks. I am really liking the fact that you can secure the ladder stand from the ground before climbing in. The climbing sticks give more room to get your foot into the step. I am not sure if the serrations on the step are to aggressive though. Thanks for the input.

I'm with you about being impressed. I will have one up tomorrow. Have two assembled ready to go.

I stopped by the dealer in my area and will have to order a ladder stand if I want one. He does not have the room to store them, good thing is that they are not that far from me so it would be here in a day or two.

The serrations on the steps are not as aggressive as they looked in the pictures, and there is a ton of room to get a good purchase on the rungs. I have a feeling that this company is going to be a real player. They are not that much more than other stands and have better features. That said, I am going to keep using my Lone Wolf stand, since it s not welded mesh.

Top Bottom