Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

XOP Treestands

Does anyone one know where the Lone Wolf brand, not XOP, stands are made/sourced from? I would rather pay the extra for something that is completely produced in the US than something that is just assembled here.

Are these stands worthy of putting in my shop? Was super busy working the IBA Booth at the Deer Classic and didn't get down every aisle. Thinking about picking up the line to sell - Ideas??

Boyd, we wont know until we get a chance to test them, but from a shop perspective they make sense. Shipping costs on tree stands is always an issue, but with them being in Dubuque people can alleviate the freight cost by just having someone pick them up.

I will tell you that I can't tell the difference between these sticks and the lone wolf sticks. The tree stands are about the same as well except for a padded seat on the XOP's

I will definitely be calling them and looking into this further. If they are even remotely close to a Lone Wolf for that price it's a no brainer. And I will be adding them in my shop too...

Top Bottom