Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yellowstone

Well I appreciate all your help! We have booked a week at the Shoshone Lodge and Guest Ranch! The wife really like this lodge and I liked how close it is to the park. We are heading there September 5th through the 14th. Should be a great relaxing time.We are still looking for things to do while we are out there! Beartooth pass sounds like a must along with Yellowstone lake and Yellowstone Canyon, Old Faithful and a couple days down in the Tetons!

Oh and yes I am in deed a very lucky man!

Thanks again guys!

Awesome!! My wife and I stayed there! The place is so cool! People are great! Food was worth walking 100 miles for. Very peaceful, quiet, and breathtaking.
We went horseback riding through the lodge one day to, it was awesome. Very close to everything. Animals everywhere and like everyone has stated dont forget your sweatshirts. We went September 1 and it was chilly during the day. We got up around Moran near Jackson Hole and there was 5 inches of snow on the ground. Thats up high though.
Otherwise it was all very nice weather.
Congrats and have fun!

Top Bottom