Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yes indeed (My bow shop can do this)!!!

Bukslayr

First off I want to state that I am a firm believer and constant user of Iowa Whitetail.com (I am sure you all have seen me here before.
smirk.gif
smirk.gif
)
I also own a small business and I know the importance of advertising. I seen Double A Archery's advertisement on this website. I am a firm believer in supporting those that have common interests. I hope you all make sure to support the advertisers on this site when you can. They help fund this great informational and entertaining website.

About 2 months ago I stopped by Double A Archery and met Andy Weichers and Jon Dunakey (owners of Double A Archery
waytogo.gif
) We hit it off from the moment I walked in the door. These guys run a class act operation. Andy showed me some PSE Equipment and had me shoot some new bows. Well to make a long story short...
After getting to know Andy for a while he asked me to join his Pro Staff team. Which would involve me moving to PSE. After some research and trials on my part I decided that this was an offer I couldnt refuse. It was benifical for me and for Double A Archery. This past weekend all the deals were finalized and I walked out with my new hunting bow. I picked up my target bow a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks Andy and Jon!!! I am proud to be part of your team!!!
waytogo.gif

Here are some pics for you of my hunting bow...
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

PSE X-Force
60 pounder
I love it and I shoot it accurately..
The deer in my woods better watch out next month
evil.gif
evil.gif

5598x-2-med.JPG
5598x-3-med.JPG

and yes these are The Iowa Whitetail Wraps!
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

5598whitetailarrow1-med.JPG

Here is my target bow
PSE Mojo 3-D
60 Pounds
Sure-Loc Site and Scope
Soon to be tearing up 3-D and Spot Targets at a Range near you!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

5598mojo2-med.JPG

Sorry jeremy but i cant help myself. Is that a IMPACT sight on your xforce
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

No just messin... good seeing you and thomas saturday. Have fun shootin and we'll see ya next weekend for the Double A Shootout.
applause.gif
peace.gif
bow.gif
applause.gif

Hey Bukslayer
Sorry i missed you the other day when you were at our shop. sounds like you guys hade a good time looks like andy got you all set up with your new bow looks awesome.
I love my x-force and im sure you will to. we are glad to have you as a part of
our pro-staff..I will see you at the shootout this weekend.
Keep shootin straight
26404-archer[1].gif

JOHN
DOUBLEAARCHERY

Jeremy,

Glad to have you on Board! We are proud to have you represent the company and look forward to seeing X-force pictures in the harvest forum and next years 3-d shoot pictures with the Mojo!

On a side note, We are extremely proud to support IW and will continue to do so long into the future. The price of this site is unbelievably cheap for all, PMA members and regular members alike and I hope everyone has as much fun and get as many tidbits as we do!

So, again,I would like to personally send a thank you out to Chris and all the moderators on here! You all make this place a great site to visit! If it weren't for all of you, some of us would get stuck doing "actual" work all day!!

Keep Rocking Iowawhitetails!

[ QUOTE ]
I also own a small business and I know the importance of advertising. I seen Double A Archery's advertisement on this website. I am a firm believer in supporting those that have common interests. I hope you all make sure to support the advertisers on this site when you can. They help fund this great informational and entertaining website.

As I can see that some are taking a stab at myself for my post on "Crackers" because he is not a sponsor and I talk him up a lot! (Because he does awesome work!)

Well let me give you some insight, Last time I was down at his shop, I asked him if he would like to be a sponsor and he also noticed how much crap I was getting by taking MY MONEY out of the state and NOT taking MY MONEY to places that advertised on this site. Yes even the MODS had their hi-jacks on one of my threads!

Mike then went on to tell me that he hasnt even been offered to become a sponsor, so I asked a Mod to contact him and obviously Mike is still not a sponsor.

Whether Mike was never contacted I dont know, I was trying to put the deal together but wasnt not given the details on the way the sponsoring goes on.....so.............

I asked Mike and one thing he did say is that he isnt into giving discounts or free stuff away

Hell I have bought 2 bows off of him, recommended countless # of people to him who have bought bows and I dont get any type of special treatment either, which I shouldnt. Called free advertisement. Quality Counts.

If there was a sponsor on here that dealed Bowtech when I decided to buy my first bowtech, that is where I would of went.

I know most people, if they get great service at one bow shop they are not going to go to another. Including myself!

I dont own a small business and know how much advertising is, especially by the word of mouth. And I am supporting someone who has a bigger common interest then I do.

Let the bashing commence!

[ QUOTE ]

I dont own a small business and know how much advertising is, especially by the word of mouth. And I am supporting someone who has a bigger common interest then I do.

Let the bashing commence!

[/ QUOTE ]

I see no reason for bashing here! I don't think Jeremy's intention was to bash you or Cracker at all. As A matter of fact I have actually emailed cracker to get a cost on having cams done for a few guys in my shop!

I think you being loyal to your shop is a great thing, and would never bash you for that. This thread, IMO, was just Jeremy expressing how happy he has been with our service, much like you have been with Crackers. I support this site because I love the site, not for the money I get in return.

In regrads to giving stuff away for free. I started my archery shop for 3 simple reason. We needed a place to shoot, and a place where people could feel welcome and have work done on their bows. WE DO DONATE ITEMS FOR GOOD CAUSES! But don't give anything away to get someone to talk us up! We are a small shop, and are only open in the evenings. No one from this company even recieves salary. I work from 7 till 4 everyday at my other job, and then come to archery shop. Not for money, But for the love of archery.

I am not attacking you or cracker AT ALL.... I think, I along with you and many others are on this site are here for our love of whitetails and to gain information. I got info from you about cracker and think he does a HELL OF A JOB... Is he better or worse than us? Who cares, The only thing that matters is he and I alike, are doing everything we can to help archers be as effecent as possible at harvesting whitetails with a bow and arrow!

Feel free to promote cracker anywhere you would like. As mentioned in many of my posts, I don't care if I get a penny back from sponsoring this site. I sponsor it so that when I sign on everyday, I have a place to read honest unbaises opinions of others who share the same love for the greatest sport in the world! No one is right, no one is wrong!! TO each their own!! Keep posting, keep supporting IW, and Enjoy the woods!!!

P.S. Bowtech sucks!!! LOL
evil.gif
evil.gif

J/K, but this just seemed to serious and I am here for fun!!!

[ QUOTE ]
bowtech sucks
nono.gif
your just jealous that you dont have one!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you?
grin.gif

If PSE gave me a discount I probably would shoot one......but they dont
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bowtech sucks
nono.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you?
grin.gif

If PSE gave me a discount I probably would shoot one......but they dont
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

IF BOWTECH gave me a discount.. wait i would STILL shoot a PSE at full price...
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bowtech sucks
nono.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I have two!! They are sitting on the used rack, from people upgrading!!
evil.gif
evil.gif

SteveO

If I gave you a discount, then you would have to change your disclaimer!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bowtech sucks
nono.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I have two!! They are sitting on the used rack, from people upgrading!!
evil.gif
evil.gif

SteveO

If I gave you a discount, then you would have to change your disclaimer!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!!!!!!!
grin.gif
Actually no, I still wouldnt be affiliated with ya but I sure would talk ya up
grin.gif

Actually Bowtech gives a 10% discount on to all Military Members. So I guess that is how I get my so called discount.

Just a great jester by a company.

Top Bottom