Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

YESSSSSS

dblmainbeam

GBP ALL THE WAY
peace.gif
30571-green1.gif

all the way till next week when they get KILLED
peace.gif
I guess i cant say much i'm a vikings fan
frown.gif

What a classic statement by Matt Hasselback before overtime when they won the coin toss...."We want the ball and we're gonna score."Only to throw the losing interception,has to feel like an idiot....

Man, that was a great game, edge of the seat all the way!! As for the colts game , well..... that one was just a little different.

was at the game. go pack go i am the biggest packer fan, try to go to most home games.

mike

ps. we a re gonna break a federal law next week cause we are gonna kill some eagles lol

Moosehunter your still kickin??? Thought maybe you kicked off when the Cowboys got thumped !
evil.gif
jester.gif

Go Pack!!
peace.gif

Question: How many Packer fans does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: 4. 1 actually changes the bulb and 3 stand around talking about how great the old bulb was.
grin.gif
grin.gif

NWBuck

Don't get too excited packer fans. This win just means it will sting twice as bad when Favre tosses 5 interceptions (roughly his per game average) in the NFC championship game. That of course assumes they make it past round two.
evil.gif

You're all wrong! Kansas City will be driving down the field, with seconds remaining, for the game winning score. Green will see Gonzalez wide open in the end zone, Green throws,the tight end reaches for the ball,when out of no where, a young man, wearing a head set, sitting in the stands, will jump out and deflect the ball. Game Over, Chief's lose. My heart will be broken for the second time in four months. You see,........ Im also a Cub Fan.
wall.gif
wall.gif

During an interview they asked him what he did during his bye week and his answer was,"sit in a treestand". The man is a bowhunter, gotta cheer for the PACK.
waytogo.gif

A few years ago I was watching an interview type thing and they showed him shooting his bow in the offices of the packers. he seems like a guy with a a down to earth attitude. Gotta love that. Oh yeah Go Pack!
grin.gif

The Packers are playing with a lot of heart right now, and I respect all Favre has done but there is no light at the end of the tunnel for the Packers this year. Eagles will be eating cheese for dinner this weekend. Oh, ya-I'm also a die hard Vikings fan. Go Vikings!...next year.

GBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBP
peace.gif
GBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBP
bow.gif
GBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBPGBP I
bootyshake.gif
COULD GO ON AN ON

Top Bottom