Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

yote question

I don't think so.

My hot plan was to get an night vision scope with an IR illuminator. I asked a CO at a sports show and he said no. So if IR is a no no then a spot light is a NO NO.

Coons treed by dogs, I believe, are the exception to the rule.

I thought if you had a colored lens it was legal????? I don't know for sure.

Sent using IW app

Hunting by Artificial Light
Sights that project a light beam, including laser sights, are not legal for hunting. You cannot cast the rays of a spotlight, headlight or other artificial light on a highway or in a field, woodland or for-
est for the purpose of spotting, locating, taking or attempting to take or hunt a bird or animal, while having in possession or control, either singly or as one of a group of persons, any firearm, bow or other device capable of killing or taking a bird or animal. This rule does not apply to hunting raccoons or other furbearing animals when they are treed with the aid of dogs.
This rule also does not apply to deer being taken by or under the control of a local government body within its corporate limits pursuant to an approved special deer population control plan.

Looks like I was wrong again. .............

Sent using IW app

Top Bottom