Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yotes and Laughs

Gladiator

PMA Member
If you're looking to kill some time, laugh, and watch a Yote being smacked, watch below...

So this is my first edit job here. Go easy on me... The music may be loud or soft here and there, but that is secondary compared to my hunting partner....never a dull moment with us...

Music is all original, so that's why I chose it...my buddy did the first song and me the second.

Yotes and Laughs

Cool vid! Can't believe that yote hung around that long. If I ever try a lip squeak like that they are GONE. Well Done.

Great job Matt........I'd rather watch those types of videos over any of the big name companies anyday.......look forward to seeing some more of your work.:way:

Great job Matt........I'd rather watch those types of videos over any of the big name companies anyday.......look forward to seeing some more of your work.:way:

I couldn't sum it up any better than what critter said. Great job:way:

Never a dull moment that's for sure...that's my partner. :D I found myself having a "nature" moment the other day and I looked up and he was filming!!! You just never know.... :way:

Top Bottom